+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Been refused due to a slight reason, & need some advice

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks you all for the answers I really humbly appreciate it ❤
IF you can't mention DLI name, you can't even mention Program name? By the way, your DLI may have lots of important things to do than spending time in public forums to see who's is saying what against them. For the record, I don't see any violation by mentioning DLI name but I respect your decision if you chose not to. However You have your freedom of expression and no one can use it against you as long as you are not breaking any law.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
An immigration lawyer or consultant can’t change your profile. Since you will not say if DLI is public or private, it may be an issue of changing DLI. All the best.

Reactions: MohamedElshami

MohamedElshami

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
An immigration lawyer or consultant can’t change your profile. Since you will not say if DLI is public or private, it may be an issue of changing DLI. All the best.
It’s a public college my friend, can immigration lawyer help with my case?

Thank you so much brother for replying my times I really appreciate it ❤

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
It’s a public college my friend, can immigration lawyer help with my case?

Thank you so much brother for replying my times I really appreciate it ❤
Out of curiosity , how exactly do you think an immigration lawyer would help your case? The problem with your application is quite glaring, going by your GCMS notes and as have been pointed out to you already.

Reactions: Dchosen1

MohamedElshami

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Out of curiosity , how exactly do you think an immigration lawyer would help your case? The problem with your application is quite glaring, going by your GCMS notes and as have been pointed out to you already.
Honestly, I have no idea what’s going to happen if the immigration lawyer says it’s a bad case I will honestly give up. I’ve worked hard on my application but I see no appreciation.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
I think it’s bad if I do it myself so I would seek immigration lawyer but do I have to choose randomly from google or there is a specific lawyers specialized in similar case like mine?
Checkout this page. As advised find someone within Canada. Make sure you are able to validate the lawyer or consultant in the website mentioned by IRCC
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/been-refused-due-to-a-slight-reason-need-some-advice.742336/
You can validate immi consultants here
https://iccrc-crcic.ca/

Reactions: MohamedElshami

MohamedElshami

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Reactions: yesWeCanada

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
The school is decent school with a decent reputation. But I understand if they have concerns
No. These consultants get paid by the school to suggest to you. You didn't actually do your own research of which school is suitable right?

You just take whatever your consultant 'offered' you.

So yeah, the refusal response you got was 100% accurate. The application didn't do their own research.

MohamedElshami

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
No. These consultants get paid by the school to suggest to you. You didn't actually do your own research of which school is suitable right?

You just take whatever your consultant 'offered' you.

So yeah, the refusal response you got was 100% accurate. The application didn't do their own research.
You didn’t get my message correctly brother I’ve never used consulting services by any means and. I’ve done my own research on everything without the help of any one. But now I’m thinking to seek a professional for another chance if there is a possibility of approval.

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
You didn’t get my message correctly brother I’ve never used consulting services by any means and. I’ve done my own research on everything without the help of any one. But now I’m thinking to seek a professional for another chance if there is a possibility of approval.
So which school is it and how exactly did you find that school?