Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
Guys, I have 3 years of Lecturer and Human resource officer experience. I have done my masters in HR from uni of Regina and my points are 106 for BC PNP based on my recent job as Retail assistant manager NOC 0621. I am eligible for SI - International Graduate but It is paper-based and its lengthy process.

But I want to apply for EEBC PNP - International grad. And main requirement is

Your skilled work experience must be:
in the same type of job (have the same NOC) as the job you want to use for your immigration application (called your primary occupation)

Now 3 years of experience as an HR officer (NOC 1221) and working in Retail manager ( NOC 0621) at this point. Am I eligible or not? Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Guys, I have 3 years of Lecturer and Human resource officer experience. I have done my masters in HR from uni of Regina and my points are 106 for BC PNP based on my recent job as Retail assistant manager NOC 0621. I am eligible for SI - International Graduate but It is paper-based and its lengthy process.

But I want to apply for EEBC PNP - International grad. And main requirement is

Your skilled work experience must be:
in the same type of job (have the same NOC) as the job you want to use for your immigration application (called your primary occupation)

Now 3 years of experience as an HR officer (NOC 1221) and working in Retail manager ( NOC 0621) at this point. Am I eligible or not? Your reply will be highly appreciated.
How long you been working with this employer? Did you hire direct to this position or got promoted? What is your current position?

balalmughal

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Cranbrook, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
How long you been working with this employer? Did you hire direct to this position or got promoted? What is your current position?
I was directly hired at this position 0621 retail manager and its been 3 months i am on this position.

deep1794

Mar 30, 2020
Hello there,

I have submitted paper application in Feb 18,2020, since then waiting to receive any update from CIO Sydney,NS
Does anybody get response who belongs to same timings and applied under Skilled worker?

Appreciated for valuable response...

Thank you

Reactions: adamkhang

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello there,

I have submitted paper application in Feb 18,2020, since then waiting to receive any update from CIO Sydney,NS
Does anybody get response who belongs to same timings and applied under Skilled worker?

Appreciated for valuable response...

Thank you
Did you got nominated under pnp ? Under which noc code and when did you applied?