+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP

Bannkaur

Sep 19, 2019
hello!!
I have created BCPNP profile and got an invitation on 3rd of September 2019. but after getting my invitation from BCPNP, i realized that i have mentioned wrong date of my Indian work experience as i was suppose to mention 30 may 2015 but i mentioned 31 may 2015 and it was Sunday on 31 may 2015. Now i am confused what to do should i decline my invitation. If yes, i am also worried about. will i be able to get invitation again or not because my total BCPNP score is 99 only. should i put explanation about that i have mentioned wrong date or should i continue with the Sunday date only. please reply as i have to submit my documents to bcpnp before 3 oct2019.

waiting for suggestion.

thanks

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
hello!!
I have created BCPNP profile and got an invitation on 3rd of September 2019. but after getting my invitation from BCPNP, i realized that i have mentioned wrong date of my Indian work experience as i was suppose to mention 30 may 2015 but i mentioned 31 may 2015 and it was Sunday on 31 may 2015. Now i am confused what to do should i decline my invitation. If yes, i am also worried about. will i be able to get invitation again or not because my total BCPNP score is 99 only. should i put explanation about that i have mentioned wrong date or should i continue with the Sunday date only. please reply as i have to submit my documents to bcpnp before 3 oct2019.

waiting for suggestion.

thanks
It’s not a big issue unless you put any fake experience. You can go ahead with application

Reactions: Xyz12345

Bannkaur

Sep 19, 2019
Thanks for your reply
but i am confused about that on my experience letter, which date should i mention now. 30 may or 31 may (sunday)

please reply

umesh sonvane

Jun 15, 2017
Hey guys, I need suggestion about this, I am working with one company in BC on LMIA work permit but I got another job offer with high wages then i applied for bcpnp for new company. I got invitation of bcpnp.but I am but confused I I should inform current employer or not ? Do bcpnp call privious employers? I am not sure if my what my current employer will react

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys, I need suggestion about this, I am working with one company in BC on LMIA work permit but I got another job offer with high wages then i applied for bcpnp for new company. I got invitation of bcpnp.but I am but confused I I should inform current employer or not ? Do bcpnp call privious employers? I am not sure if my what my current employer will react
Are you claiming points for the other job experience? If yes did you got experience letter from old company you worked for ?