+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP or any other nomination program requirements

jai99

Aug 2, 2016
Hi all,

What are the requirements for applying a PNP program? I have 4 years of IT experience as Developer Programmer, IELTS 7.5+ in all modules and have a masters in Engineering. Should you have a job offer and relative or friend there to apply? Can you please shed some light on the process and your experiences if possible? I have gone through their brochures but its confusing. Sorry if my question is too naive!

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Read the thread "Summary of Eligibility Requirements for all PNP Streams": http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

jai99

Aug 2, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong. There seems to be no chance except you have a relative or a job offer or international post graduate (with in two years). :(
I heard without nomination we can't get above 470?

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
jai99 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong. There seems to be no chance except you have a relative or a job offer or international post graduate (with in two years). :(
For BC PNP, yes you must have job offer except international post-graduate. Other province may have stream without job offer.
Once nominated by provincial EE stream you will get 600 points in your express entry profile.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jai99 said:
Look into New Brunswick or Prince Edward Island; they have the easiest eligibility requirements.
I'm not sure whether they're open at the moment, but if they're not, they will be at the beginning of next year.