+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP International Post graduate Category waiting time

FarzanHyder

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Hi! I have applied for the Nomination in the EEBCPNP Category for the international postgraduate on 18th March 2021. However, I’m not sure if the processing times have changes or not, because usually for this category, the decisions are rolled out very fast as it doesn’t require any job offer or anything of that sort. It’s solely based on the course of study. I’m looking forward to connecting with people who are in the same boat and can provide the times lines related to this. My application just says, in Progress. Thank you for your time.

Cheers!

Illyasely

Feb 16, 2021
I applied the same one on Feb last year. In my case, the confirmation letter came in three weeks.
My friends applied in November last year, they got it in a month.
Normally it should take 2-4 months, they have been speeding up.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
I applied for the nomination EE BC PNP (Int Postgrad) on 11 April.
Received a nomination on 12 April and I accepted it.
On 14 April I received ITA for PR through Express Entry.
Now I basically have everything ready except medical which is scheduled for mid-May (long wait). So have to wait for that to submit a PR application.

If it helps, I provided a very detailed application package for the Int. Postgrad. All diplomas, bank statements, all immigration documents, job applications, current interviews and job offers. I think that made my case stronger.

Reactions: buddy013