+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP February 2019 Join here

geeti4546

Sep 22, 2017
Finally, they refused my application as BCPNP Officer doesn’t feel like that the employer needs foreign worker for the position they had, and they can find local for that position.

Opps :(
So sorry to hear that are you outside of canada ?

Harly22

Dec 21, 2017
Hello guyz, i have a. problem. My dashboard is not opening showing fatal error. I went to bcpnp office 3 times and they said technical issues, trying to fix . My deadline to submit docs has been passed. Does this happen to anyone in this forum. Thanks

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Finally, they refused my application as BCPNP Officer doesn’t feel like that the employer needs foreign worker for the position they had, and they can find local for that position.

were u already in BC? and did your employer take an LMIA before hiring you?

HhshahUSA

Jan 19, 2019
were u already in BC? and did your employer take an LMIA before hiring you?
I am outlander. So no LMIA has been applied.

The questions were mainly related to the job offer he made, type of business, how the position fits in their type of business.

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
I am outlander. So no LMIA has been applied.

The questions were mainly related to the job offer he made, type of business, how the position fits in their type of business.
hmmm okz thanks for the info. Actually i am already working here in BC on work permit and from here i applied for BC PNP.

anarangcb

Apr 6, 2019

Strange.. when the skill is in tech pilot, doesnt it mean that they dont have many skilled people for that!!

abhigo

Mar 2, 2018
Dear Members
My CRS score is 433 with 8777, age 38, me and my wife both are PhD. I guess I'm stuck here as I cannot improve my score more. Do I have any opportunity in BC PNP AS I have seen BC has opened PNP for NOC 4011 IN DEMAMD.

rahul4

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello Rahul, I applied on 15th March. i think our timeline is almost the same. I applied in skilled worker category.
Hello..I applied on 27th March under skilled worker category NOC O ..0112..under which category u have applied and u r in Canada or outside? Have u or your employer received any call for interview till date?

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hello..I applied on 27th March under skilled worker category NOC O ..0112..under which category u have applied and u r in Canada or outside? Have u or your employer received any call for interview till date?
Hello Rahul,

Thanks for contacting. At very right time you replied dear. Yesterday I received call from BC PNP representative and she talked to me for around 10-12 mins. Asked about my DOB , the university i went for my masters digree. Then asked few questions about the current job i am doing in BC right now. Its JDs and then asked about the process which was followed for my hiring. And in evening, I got a confirmation email from bc pnp.

So your employer OR you will be called for some these kind of questions. I am in BC on work permit dear.