+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP application

Ajkw

Dec 9, 2017
I am planning to submit an application for BCPNP.
I am currently working an online job for a Canadian company as customer service manager for 6 days a week for more than 6 months.
I am currently in my home country which is Mauritius.
The Canadian company is based in BC and the employer is ready to give me a permanent job offer.
I have checked all the requirements for BCPNP and found that I met all of them except that I need to have two years direct experience.
I have 10 years work experience as a police constable and for a period of 3 years I have been assigned administrative duties in the police force.
I am also a degree holder in business administration.
Since I don’t have more than 2 years direct experience, can I still submit an application for the BCPNP?

Please advise.
Thank you in advance for your kind consideration.

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Find your NOC and check the rolls and responsibility on the NOC if your past experience covers all or 75% of that duty's , then your 2 years experience will be calculated and this NOC duty would be mentioned in your experience certificate when submitting the documents, this BC PNP scheme promotes overseas worker with experience on there fields to fulfill demand on BC.

Reactions: Ajkw

Ajkw

Dec 9, 2017
Find your NOC and check the rolls and responsibility on the NOC if your past experience covers all or 75% of that duty's , then your 2 years experience will be calculated and this NOC duty would be mentioned in your experience certificate when submitting the documents, this BC PNP scheme promotes overseas worker with experience on there fields to fulfill demand on BC.
Thank you very much for your reply:) Actually I have two NOCs. Which one do you think I should pick? The one on which I am working right now or the other one? I’m not too sure about the rolls. Can you please explain further.Thanks a lot for your response

Ajkw

Dec 9, 2017
Thank you. I’m having difficulties finding my NOC. Online customer care /sales manager. Do you have any idea which NOC is that? Sorry for bothering. Thanks.

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you. I’m having difficulties finding my NOC. Online customer care /sales manager. Do you have any idea which NOC is that? Sorry for bothering. Thanks.
Give me your list of duty which you are doing now for this Online customer care /sales manager ?

Ajkw

Dec 9, 2017
Taking care of customer queries.
Helping them to make their purchase.
Making sales and issue refunds.
Supervising a team of two in processing orders and customer care.
Preparing sales report and purchasing orders.
Preparing rosters for the team.
After sales service.
Reporting on employee performance
Ensure effective flow of information and efficient use of resources.
Reporting to the general manager

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Taking care of customer queries.
Helping them to make their purchase.
Making sales and issue refunds.
Supervising a team of two in processing orders and customer care.
Preparing sales report and purchasing orders.
Preparing rosters for the team.
After sales service.
Reporting on employee performance
Ensure effective flow of information and efficient use of resources.
Reporting to the general manager
Which product your company selling ? Like bank product, electronic , dress ?