+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP Applicant

reshudiga

Mar 31, 2020
Hi,
I got BCPNP nomination on the basis of the job offer I got in BC province. I got a support work letter & my work permit is under process. My PR application has been submitted already. My question is when I reach Canada for how long do I need to stick to this job i.e. if I can change job after I get my PR. Also, how long does it take to get the PR after application has been submitted.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,
I got BCPNP nomination on the basis of the job offer I got in BC province. I got a support work letter & my work permit is under process. My PR application has been submitted already. My question is when I reach Canada for how long do I need to stick to this job i.e. if I can change job after I get my PR. Also, how long does it take to get the PR after application has been submitted.
Under which noc code and category you got nominated? Are you outland ?

reshudiga

Mar 31, 2020
When you submitted your application, is it under tech pilot.
My PR application got submitted on 14 Feb'20. For work permit I have already given biometrics and medical. They have also taken my husband's biometrics for PR. No it's not under Tech pilot

Dreambig2020

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
My PR application got submitted on 14 Feb'20. For work permit I have already given biometrics and medical. They have also taken my husband's biometrics for PR. No it's not under Tech pilot
When you applied for BC PNP and when did you received the nomination