+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP

Mar 21, 2013
Hi
I did my masters in BC and been working in BC since last 2 years. Recently my, employer accepted to support me for the immigration. so I registered with BC PNP. Its been 2 weeks i registered.

I have few questions to clarify before i proceed to the Next step. hope someone will help clarify my doubts and thanks in advance.

I registered with BC PNP under Skills immigration> Skilled worker. I registered on December 18th and my score was 99.
Did I miss any step before waiting for invitation...?
where can we check the next draw date.?
is there any chance that I get invitation under this category with this score 99 ?

when will be the expected draw date for this category..?

Is there any other category that i can apply for BC PNP. where i can get the invitation.

Am at the end of 3 years of open work permit. any suggestions can help extend my stay in Canada.

Thanks

B777AF

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
If you have a Canadian education,
If you have English language result score 7
And if you have a job offer and work experience
You can apply for express entry.

If you already REGISTERED your profile and submitted to BC PNP then wait till you get invited through draw for BC PNP SKILLS IMMIGRATION or withdraw the current case and create a new express entry case under EEBC SKILLS IMMIGRATION and submit,

For express entry you need to create an express entry profile on cic and provide your cic application number on BC PNP profile,

BC PNP has draws every week, you meet minimum score and can expect a draw tomorrow i.e Tuesday if you are lucky!
You will receive an email regarding your invitation.
Once invited you have 30 days to submit your complete application and pay $700 for application!

BC PNP SKILLS IMMIGRATION takes you nearly 12-15 months to process your PR, during this time if you are nominated you will get work permit support letter which you can apply for new work permit

good luck.

Mar 21, 2013
If you have a Canadian education,
If you have English language result score 7
And if you have a job offer and work experience
You can apply for express entry.

If you already REGISTERED your profile and submitted to BC PNP then wait till you get invited through draw for BC PNP SKILLS IMMIGRATION or withdraw the current case and create a new express entry case under EEBC SKILLS IMMIGRATION and submit,

For express entry you need to create an express entry profile on cic and provide your cic application number on BC PNP profile,

BC PNP has draws every week, you meet minimum score and can expect a draw tomorrow i.e Tuesday if you are lucky!
You will receive an email regarding your invitation.
Once invited you have 30 days to submit your complete application and pay $700 for application!

BC PNP SKILLS IMMIGRATION takes you nearly 12-15 months to process your PR, during this time if you are nominated you will get work permit support letter which you can apply for new work permit

good luck.

Hi Thanks for the reply

I have created my EE profile (Score 454)in july and now the scores are too high.

coming to my profile
am married and my Ielts score is RWLS--6,6,6.5,6
Did Masters in British columbia,
worked for 2 years in BC under NOC B
Am about to expire the eligibility to apply for BC PNP because its been 3 years that i have completed my education in BC.
my work permit will also expires in May 2020.

am not sure that my employer will support for BC PNP after getting the EOI.

is there any chance i could extend my stay in canada if my employer dosent support for the BC PNP before march.

can i apply for any other province with the current scores without a job offer. ?

adamkhang

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
Hi Thanks for the reply

I have created my EE profile (Score 454)in july and now the scores are too high.

coming to my profile
am married and my Ielts score is RWLS--6,6,6.5,6
Did Masters in British columbia,
worked for 2 years in BC under NOC B
Am about to expire the eligibility to apply for BC PNP because its been 3 years that i have completed my education in BC.
my work permit will also expires in May 2020.

am not sure that my employer will support for BC PNP after getting the EOI.

is there any chance i could extend my stay in canada if my employer dosent support for the BC PNP before march.

can i apply for any other province with the current scores without a job offer. ?
try OINP

Mar 21, 2013

Dear Member,

Thank you for the reply.

I have searched different OINP streams. I dont have the job offer from the employer in Ontario. I also dont have the degree obtained in Ontario University. Can you please guide me under which stream am eligible to apply for OINP.
all the streams either need Job offer from employer in Ontario or need education obtained in Ontario university's.

do I have any chance to apply OINP without these two requirements?

your response is greatly appriciated.

Thank you

Nujaya

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
sri lanka
Is it mandatory to have a biweekly payment from the BC job offer. As the annual gross salary calculated for 52 weeks? if i'm offered a semi monthly paying job. does it make any differences to the BC pnp process

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
Hi what kind of documents required from employer to submit in this bc pnp TECH PILOT PRORAMME THANKS