+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bc PNP

PJONTY

Mar 2, 2014
Hello Guys

I have application in process with BCPNP under skilled immigration category. My question is if i get nominateed in same category can i do my remaining CIC process in Express entry ? IS IT POSSIBLE or i have do paper application to cic ??

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
PJONTY said:
Hello Guys

I have application in process with BCPNP under skilled immigration category. My question is if i get nominateed in same category can i do my remaining CIC process in Express entry ? IS IT POSSIBLE or i have do paper application to cic ??
As now you must obtain nomination through EE stream. BC already confirmed the requirements for its EE categories. Google it and you'll find the details.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
PJONTY said:
Hello Guys

From what I understand, the majority of BC PNP applicants from 2014 should continue with the old paper-based process.

I think BC PNP said that some people might be able to transfer into EE but for the most part, only fresh applications would go through the BC PNP EE stream.

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
PJONTY said:
I have applied through the regular one.
If u r qualified under FSW FST OR CEC so u can update ur application to be EE BC PNP instead of the regular.but make sure that u r qualified.. also if u updated or switched to EE u will lose ur position in the regular bc pnp and start from the beginning in the EE. I am qualified under the ee but i submit regular one