+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP TECH PILOT

Sep 14, 2018
Hi everyone,

I hope all are keeping safe and staying healthy.

Just wanna know, if BC PNP Tech Draw under EEBC Skilled Worker is also inviting offshore applicants right now (as of Jan 2022) in their recent invitation rounds if we fulfill all the requirements like job offer and 2 years requirement and have atleast the cut off score?

Anyone knows about it? Please let me know

Regards
Simran

Sep 14, 2018
That BC PNP is also inviting applicants from offshore these days if we r fulfilling their requirements, as we all know, due to Covid 19, Canada is only doing invitations for PNP and CEC at the moment for more than one year. So I was planning to apply for BC PNP (from Australia but Indian citizen) but was not sure if BC is inviting foreign skilled workers.

kryptych

Oct 27, 2021
That BC PNP is also inviting applicants from offshore these days if we r fulfilling their requirements, as we all know, due to Covid 19, Canada is only doing invitations for PNP and CEC at the moment for more than one year. So I was planning to apply for BC PNP (from Australia but Indian citizen) but was not sure if BC is inviting foreign skilled workers.
To be eligible for BCPNP you need a valid job offer from an eligible BC employer for most cases.

aruns1494

Aug 20, 2021
Burnaby
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2021
AOR Received.
05-10-2021
LANDED..........
03-05-2021
Does anyone know if Tech pilot allows you to apply via express entry or does it have to be a paper application?
Tech Pilot has nothing to do with Express Entry as such. Tech Pilot is strictly for BC Govt to prioritize your application ahead of others. But to answer your question, no. I applied online for BCPNP Tech through BC's EEBC program. Currently waiting for portal email. (Meds and Bio cleared).

inderpartap

Oct 18, 2021
Tech Pilot has nothing to do with Express Entry as such. Tech Pilot is strictly for BC Govt to prioritize your application ahead of others. But to answer your question, no. I applied online for BCPNP Tech through BC's EEBC program. Currently waiting for portal email. (Meds and Bio cleared).
Ah, got it. I had a PNP application approved from the EEBC International Post Graduate stream, but for some personal reasons couldn't apply for PR then. I was looking to apply again, but I couldn't see any option where it asked me for Tech pilot. I guess I would have to apply using EEBC International graduate stream?

aruns1494

Aug 20, 2021
Burnaby
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2021
AOR Received.
05-10-2021
LANDED..........
03-05-2021
Ah, got it. I had a PNP application approved from the EEBC International Post Graduate stream, but for some personal reasons couldn't apply for PR then. I was looking to apply again, but I couldn't see any option where it asked me for Tech pilot. I guess I would have to apply using EEBC International graduate stream?
Sure. Or you can apply for EEBC FSW as well.