+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Skilled Worker Job Offer

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hello Guys,

An employer in Kamloops, BC is willing to provide me with an offer letter for the position of Accounting Technician/Bookkeeper NOC 1311.

I’m currently outside of Canada and going to process application through EE BC PNP Skilled Worker.

My query is, do we need LMIA with this job offer? I didn’t see any LMIA requirement for
BC PNP Skilled worker and do my employer needs to advertise the job in the job bank for two weeks?

Thanks in advance

Aine

Jul 20, 2021
Hello Guys,

An employer in Kamloops, BC is willing to provide me with an offer letter for the position of Accounting Technician/Bookkeeper NOC 1311.

I’m currently outside of Canada and going to process application through EE BC PNP Skilled Worker.

My query is, do we need LMIA with this job offer? I didn’t see any LMIA requirement for
BC PNP Skilled worker and do my employer needs to advertise the job in the job bank for two weeks?

Thanks in advance
Hi Vycanis

I'm also applying for EE BC PNP Skilled Worker from outside Canada. I'm trying to gather info on the type of evidence of recruitment my employer should provide. I would really appreciate it if you could share with me as much info as you can around where your employer advertised, for how long etc. what exactly you provided in this regard.

Thank you

Aine

Last edited:

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi Vycanis

I'm also applying for EE BC PNP Skilled Worker from outside Canada. I'm trying to gather info on the type of evidence of recruitment my employer should provide. I would really appreciate it if you could share with me as much info as you can around where your employer advertised, for how long etc. what exactly you provided in this regard.

Thank you

Aine
Hi Aine, I could not apply for the visa because my employer doesn't qualify to hire from outside of Canada. Best of luck with your process