+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Skilled Worker Help to share timelines

Ishanpatel33

Dec 14, 2020
Y
No not yet. Someone call them, left a voice message. They called back yesterday and they say that they are late with October’s applications and they are on them now.
[/QUOT
No not yet. Someone call them, left a voice message. They called back yesterday and they say that they are late with October’s applications and they are on them now.
Ok
Thanks

Reactions: shersher87

IkoLove

Dec 27, 2020
Guys, how long it take (and what stage? received nominee and applied it to Express Entry PR, or earlier) to receive a support letter which we need apply for Work Permit (and wait processing time for our country)?

ljoseph

Jan 4, 2021
How easy is to get a job offer for an person outside Canada to receive from British Columbia?Also,if I want to search for jobs in British Columbia which are the job sites which I can rely on?

Chirus

Aug 7, 2020
Hi all,

How are you? I actually like to approach for BC Tech programme. I am confuse on this and if you can help me to understand.

I am into Graphic Design (part of 29 occupations) from 20 years. My age is 41, married and kid. I have Diploma in Fine Arts. IELTS is 6.5.

I am just wondering, how to go ahead for BC tech. Do I need job offers? As I believe, getting job offer from Canada being in India is rare to not possible.

Can you help me please.