+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP refused

krisanna

Nov 10, 2010
I got bad news today.

I've been crying all day. After 4 months...

They refused my application because of inconsistent payments. The first couple of months i got paid like a dollar less than what i should be paid. They sent me the letter explaining that as the reason. I have heard from different people who applied previously and they were in the same situation about wage, however they got the PNP.They told me the PNP officer called their employer and the employer told them he's gonna do the payments as stated on the contract.

Has anybody know anything about this or have been in the same situation. I don't know what to do.

What should i do or is there anything that i could do?

rabzee

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
I have no idea about this. but i just wanna say I am sorry....I hope everything goes well in the future.Good Luck!!!

mutt391

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Vancouver,BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2010
Nomination.....
31-03-2010
AOR Received.
10-09-2010
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
Never Happened..
Med's Request
10-09-2010
Med's Done....
21-09-2010 (Sent to Ottawa Per Medical Personel)
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
01-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP Sent: 04-04-2011 /PP & VISA RECEIVED: 29-04-2011
LANDED..........
1-05-2011
I would recommend that you start looking for a new employer. If you really want to stay in Canada try looking for jobs in non-urban locations i.e. 100 mile house, cache creek , trail etc. BC PNP advisers are quite picky regarding locations. You do have some sort of advantage due to your experience. Another option is to talk to your employer regarding your situation maybe he/she can help you out somehow.

Options are limitless, just need to look... :)

victoria_2980

Nov 25, 2010
krisanna said:
I got bad news today.

I've been crying all day. After 4 months...

They refused my application because of inconsistent payments. The first couple of months i got paid like a dollar less than what i should be paid. They sent me the letter explaining that as the reason. I have heard from different people who applied previously and they were in the same situation about wage, however they got the PNP.They told me the PNP officer called their employer and the employer told them he's gonna do the payments as stated on the contract.

Has anybody know anything about this or have been in the same situation. I don't know what to do.

What should i do or is there anything that i could do?

You should talk to Your employer about Your wage. It has to be not less than the wage stated on Your LMO (employment contract). If Your employer wants to help You, he cannot cut Your wage, even if it is $1 per hour. You can try to apply one more time (with Your wage equal or higher than that specified in the employment contract). If he doesnt want to help You, I would recommend the same as mutt391, start to looking for a new employer.
This is not Your fault. Any employer who wants to sponsor Foreign Worker under the PNP has to meet all the PNP requirements. Probably Your employer was asked to do the same as the other employers and he was not going to pay You the wage required by PNP.
Wish You all the best!!

aman1

Jan 4, 2011
hello
very sorry abt that i heard from you,
what you did,
same suitation with me,
they came at my work,took my interview but they send a letter to my employer abt my wages, that they pay me less as they mentional in my promossion letter, what i do now ,is there any way to handle this suitation ,,,please help ,
thanks plz answer me

aman1

Jan 4, 2011
hello
answer me one who got same suitation but they got their nomination how they answer the letter to immigration , that you worte in u r last thread ,plz reply me