+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC - PNP Program

gorio2

Oct 29, 2009
I hope anyone could help me decide with this.

I applied for British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program to one of the Consulting Group here in Dubai, UAE. They promised me that i would get an employment contract & immigrant visa ones i'm qualified. I paid $500 for the registration and sign the application, after 3 weeks i received an email that they are saying the my CV where approved for this program and they are asking me to send $4,000 to finalize my application for this program. I have a doubt because they are giving me their personal account no. in Ontario Canada and it would a big in part if this money will be gone in the wind. Im glad if you could help me. Thanks

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi firstly you need a job offer to apply for BC PNP after which you will be nominated and then you can apply for the PR visa. SO have you got the job offer? If not then this is fraud. Can you please name the consultancy in Dubai?

gorio2

Oct 29, 2009
It is called Can-Quest, the person who is negotiating with me is giving her own personal account no. in Ontario canada

kurt08

Apr 22, 2009
just got my bc pnp nomination today.yupppiiieeee

gorio ou need a valid job offer to apply for bc pnp.

got my nomination after exactly two months.

kurt08

Apr 22, 2009
i apply within canada.

sent application august 13,2009
bc pnp received it august 14,2009
ask additional docs mid sept 2009
received confirmation after additonal docs sent
received email confirmation today of my nomination

gorio2

Oct 29, 2009
nicholas30 said:
Hi Kurt,
Did you apply inland or from outside Canada?
Its not clear about the Job offer but they are offering me a job but its not clear when i'm leaving or when i'll start.

and already they are asking for an initial payment of $4,000 to process my application.

Is this real or fake

gorio2

Oct 29, 2009
kurt08 said:
just got my bc pnp nomination today.yupppiiieeee

gorio ou need a valid job offer to apply for bc pnp.

got my nomination after exactly two months.
Inbox cleared

Thanx for informing me

kurt08

Apr 22, 2009
gorio2

ill check out with my friends who have applid outside of canada.

my company help me alot in applying for bc pnp.
we do it by ourselves,we do not hire consultancy to apply for bc pnp.

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kurt thanks for your timeline...... Gorgio you need a job offer to apply for BC PNP. So you decide if you wanna pay them or wait till u get the job offer.

gorio2

Oct 29, 2009
I'll send an email and clear everything from her, I'm hearing alot of feed backs from my friends who were victims of canadian immigration scums.

gorio2

Oct 29, 2009
nicholas30 said:
Hi Kurt thanks for your timeline...... Gorgio you need a job offer to apply for BC PNP. So you decide if you wanna pay them or wait till u get the job offer.
Kurt and Nicolas thank you for your reply... I really needed this