+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP on 'Implied Status'

midahu

Jun 3, 2022
Hello everyone,

I just received the ITA to BC PNP Tech. I am working with an interim work permit while in maintenance/implied status and waiting for my PGWP.

I was wondering if anyone had this experience applying to BC PNP Tech while in maintenance/implied status? What did you put in the Current Status in Canada section?

Thanks a lot!

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
What does it matter? Just put implied status or temporary worker/PGWP (they will know if it's implied or not) - as long you're sure that your implied status will lead to a valid status which in your case sounds to be the case.

Enero1501

Jun 10, 2021
Hello everyone,

I just received the ITA to BC PNP Tech. I am working with an interim work permit while in maintenance/implied status and waiting for my PGWP.

I was wondering if anyone had this experience applying to BC PNP Tech while in maintenance/implied status? What did you put in the Current Status in Canada section?

Thanks a lot!

Hi, I'm in the same situation, I received BC PNP ITA while on implied status. Can you please share your experience? was your application successful? I'm thinking to attach the IRCC application confirmation and the expired work permit.

snp1999

Apr 8, 2023
Hi, I'm in the same situation, I received BC PNP ITA while on implied status. Can you please share your experience? was your application successful? I'm thinking to attach the IRCC application confirmation and the expired work permit.
Hey, I got ITA for BC PNP but my PGWP is expiring in a month and I have submitted extension as my PGWP was expiring due to passport expiry plus I opted in for special program announced through which I can get Interim Work Authorization!

My current status is still valid when I'll submit the application, but it will soon be on implied/maintained once the date kicks in, should I worry about it? Would that effect my BC PNP application?

I'll attached the expiring WP plus the paper application I submitted to IRCC for extension!

any help is great thanks