+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - Municipal Business License

hamedv90

Sep 19, 2020
Hi, I am going to apply for BC PNP - Tech Pilot Program.

I need to provide a Valid Municipal Business License. The company is owned by a larger company. Currently, they cannot provide my Municipal Business License for my company. Instead, they can provide the Municipal Business License for the larger company. They can also provide me Central Securities Register to show the larger company is the majority shareholder in my company.

Both companies are located in the same building.

Do you think I can provide the larger company Municipal Business License + Central Securities Register instead?

Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi, I am going to apply for BC PNP - Tech Pilot Program.

I need to provide a Valid Municipal Business License. The company is owned by a larger company. Currently, they cannot provide my Municipal Business License for my company. Instead, they can provide the Municipal Business License for the larger company. They can also provide me Central Securities Register to show the larger company is the majority shareholder in my company.

Both companies are located in the same building.

Do you think I can provide the larger company Municipal Business License + Central Securities Register instead?

Thanks
Do you company have incorporation certificate? Or registry

Reactions: hamedv90

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes, they can provide me the Certificate of Incorporation for my company.
You should be fine without business license. Make sure you attach a letter of explanation and let them know why can’t you provide business license. Incorporation certificate is more important .

Reactions: hamedv90

RKGRADS

May 24, 2023
You should be fine without business license. Make sure you attach a letter of explanation and let them know why can’t you provide business license. Incorporation certificate is more important .
Hi,
I have all the documents except the municipal business license. My employer is saying they don't have it for B.C. They have a co-working(WeWork) space in BC and I have the lease agreement for the same. The reviewer emailed to submit the municipal business license.
Can you help me here in terms of the document that I can submit?
I really need your guidance here. Please help

Reactions: Pavlo.b

amirarcane

Jul 20, 2019
Hi,
I have all the documents except the municipal business license. My employer is saying they don't have it for B.C. They have a co-working(WeWork) space in BC and I have the lease agreement for the same. The reviewer emailed to submit the municipal business license.
I have the same issue, what happened in your case? Could you continue the process without a municipal business license?

Reactions: Pavlo.b

Pavlo.b

Feb 16, 2024
Hi,
Have you found an answer for your case? I have similar one, so I am curious.

amirarcane

Jul 20, 2019
Have you found an answer for your case? I have similar one, so I am curious.
You can submit a note instead saying why you do not have the business license and when you're going to provide it but it all depends on the officer to accept or reject the application.