+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP March 2015

geraff90

Jul 30, 2015
vicky1989 said:
I applied on 31st March. Still waiting.. I need a favor, I started working Dec 15th 2014 under noc c. Promoted to noc b on 1st April. If I receive approval approval terms March 31 then I will be able to apply under express entry or not ? As it will be one year of experience under noc b.
Is that express entry for P.R yeah I think so you just need to do an English test with CELPIT I think its called

geraff90

Jul 30, 2015
innocentman said:
I heard from one source that semi skilled is processing faster then skilled, dont know why..but as I noticed two of my friends semi skilled jan and march 2015 already got nominations in dec and jan

Hopefully it will be our turn soon as possible...because it's taking too long... :-\ :-\
I think thats because theres less people in the semi skilled category that in the skilled category..... But I also heard from a source not sure if its true in 2014 the BC PNP were processing 440 files a month .... I also have a Question if any yous could tell me I had to leave the country because my visa expired once I get approve can I get my work permit in the airport or do you have to go to the border

innocentman

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once you get nomination you can go on the border with bcpnp support letter and they'll give you new wp

geraff90

Jul 30, 2015
I think there just automatic emails they send response to peoples emails but still an bc pnp officer would still have to read your email and if you mention that your work permit is expiring soon it should bring it to there attention how long is your application bring in for

best of luck

vicky1989

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
But I hv already submitted my ielts. .so still i need celpip for EE? And I hv heard that if ur pnp is under noc c the ur not elligibe for express entry. .but yes as I'm international graduate so will it be possible?

geraff90

Jul 30, 2015
vicky1989 said:
But I hv already submitted my ielts. .so still i need celpip for EE? And I hv heard that if ur pnp is under noc c the ur not elligibe for express entry. .but yes as I'm international graduate so will it be possible?
yeah sorry I forgot about ielts will do as well i dont know about the job category tho

geraff90

Jul 30, 2015
ty_sang said:
I went to BC PNP office today, and I talked to an officer about my application.
There is no officer is assigned to my application yet, so only thing i can do right now, it's wait. :(
Did you tell them that your work permit is expiring in 20 days

innocentman

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately they dont care about it, you have to take care about your status..

You have to apply for new work permit and visitor in same time, then you'll be on implied status from aprox 100 days(you can working during that time) till you got an answer from cic

lovey 5144

Feb 16, 2016
Hey
Is that anybody know i am still able to convert my existing bc pnp to BCpnp EE profile because i applied my file in July under NOC A category under International graduate category and i started working full time from jan 2015 and I think i am eligible for CEC Category after one year experience in express entry.
But on PNP website it written i can not convert my existing application application to EEBC.
Is that right? or I can apply under EEBC category.
IS some one has any clue?
thanks

innocentman

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, you're late unfortunately

(http://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/About-the-BC-PNP/About-the-BC-PNP/Processing-Times.aspx)

Express Entry British Columbia

Express Entry BC applications are prioritized.

Effective January 1, 2016, BC PNP Skills Immigration applicants will no longer be able to convert an existing application to an EEBC category.

vicky1989

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Applied on 31 March. .what you think how long it's gonna take still? I have applied undr international graduate. I also need a suggestion I started working in noc C (server ) on 15 Dec 2014. And my file was submitted on 31 March. On April 1st I was promoted as supervisor. I hv submitted my ielts already. Will I able to apply under express entry after I get my nomination or I will to go through the longer federal pr process?

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
vicky1989 said:
Applied on 31 March. .what you think how long it's gonna take still? I have applied undr international graduate. I also need a suggestion I started working in noc C (server ) on 15 Dec 2014. And my file was submitted on 31 March. On April 1st I was promoted as supervisor. I hv submitted my ielts already. Will I able to apply under express entry after I get my nomination or I will to go through the longer federal pr process?
I have applied on March 03rd and I didn't hear anything from PNP.... they didn't even finish December 2014 wait few more months then we'll get something .... If you have applied PNP in Express Entry you will be automatically in Express Entry for Federal Application (PR Application) If you have applied regular PNP then even you have submitted IELTS they will not convert your file to EE... you have to apply through normal paper file... from January 2016 they will not allow anyone to change their normal file to EE....
They said on their website:

"Effective January 1, 2016, BC PNP Skills Immigration applicants will no longer be able to convert an existing application to an EEBC category."

thx:)

vicky1989

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
"Effective January 1, 2016, BC PNP Skills Immigration applicantsI know that u can't covert file to EE. But I think after you cn nomination you get 600 points and then u cn apply under express entry. .iisn't it like that? ?

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
vicky1989 said:
"Effective January 1, 2016, BC PNP Skills Immigration applicantsI know that u can't covert file to EE. But I think after you cn nomination you get 600 points and then u cn apply under express entry. .iisn't it like that? ?
Nope it doesn't work like that... If you have applied in normal PNP they will specialy write on your nomination certificate that " This nomination cannot be used to apply PR under EE". If you have applied PNP under BC PNP Express Entry then you will get 600 points..