+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP job offer question

Theprestige94

Sep 2, 2016
Good evening,

I've been researching the BC PNP site but I really struggle with navigation of it as it is not the best. I'm a skilled worker but not sitting with enough points for express entry.

What kind of job offer is required for the PNP and how do the employers go about starting the process stating they have sent you an offer.

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
Hi there,

Here's the link containing the information concerns your situation. All detailed information you may need are included in this PDF document:

https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/14a55c84-1301-4959-8a5d-888785a2ac2a/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration-and-Express-Entry-BC-Program-Guide.aspx

Requirement for BCPNP SI-Skilled Worker Stream starts from Page 15.

The employer only needs to write you a detailed job offer according to the specific requirements listed in the PDF, and also fill in a Job Offer Form which can be found and downloaded on BCPNP's website. He or she can then forward these documents to you after you are invited to submit your BCPNP application. Hope it helps!

Reactions: alimardani_kh

alimardani_kh

Sep 5, 2015
Hi there,

Here's the link containing the information concerns your situation. All detailed information you may need are included in this PDF document:

https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/14a55c84-1301-4959-8a5d-888785a2ac2a/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration-and-Express-Entry-BC-Program-Guide.aspx

Requirement for BCPNP SI-Skilled Worker Stream starts from Page 15.

The employer only needs to write you a detailed job offer according to the specific requirements listed in the PDF, and also fill in a Job Offer Form which can be found and downloaded on BCPNP's website. He or she can then forward these documents to you after you are invited to submit your BCPNP application. Hope it helps!

Hi
I am trying to immigrate to Canada, BC. A company accept me and will be send me a job offer. So I am planing for getting BC PNP and then apply for Express Entry.
My question is about the process of BC PNP, especially job offer requirements.

1- Do I need LMIA for BC PNP??
2- Can I do the process myself or I need any lawyer? (I live outside Canada now)

if possible please help me in order to do all things correct since this a last chance for me.

Thanks

Victor0123

Jun 9, 2018
Hi
I am trying to immigrate to Canada, BC. A company accept me and will be send me a job offer. So I am planing for getting BC PNP and then apply for Express Entry.
My question is about the process of BC PNP, especially job offer requirements.

1- Do I need LMIA for BC PNP??
2- Can I do the process myself or I need any lawyer? (I live outside Canada now)

if possible please help me in order to do all things correct since this a last chance for me.

Thanks

Hi,

I saw your post and I was wondering if you could share your experience regarding your above mentioned query!!

Because I’m also trying to apply for BC job offer.

Is it LMIA-exempt job offer?

Kindly reply.

Thanks in advance.

alimardani_kh

Sep 5, 2015
Hi,

I saw your post and I was wondering if you could share your experience regarding your above mentioned query!!

Because I’m also trying to apply for BC job offer.

Is it LMIA-exempt job offer?

Kindly reply.

Thanks in advance.

I am so sorry to answer so late.
Actually, that job offer didn't do because unfortunately that company cancel it and say the process is so long :(