+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP business license requirement

Daan

Jan 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Hi there,

On the BC PNP application checklist there is a mention of providing a copy of a valid BC business license. The company that I would like to apply through has been in business in BC for over 12 years and has been incorporated for a number of years now (I have a copy of the incorporation certificate), but has had no BC business license for the past couple of years.

Do you guys think it's possible for me to apply to the PNP, even though the company I'm applying through currently does not have a BC business license? As mentioned, they are federally incorporated and I do have the copy of the incorporation certificate.

Cheers,
Daan

Daan

Jan 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I called the PNP office last week and they said I really need to have add a copy of the license to my application.

I know it doesn't make sense why my company doesn't have it, but it's being looked into as we speak.
Edit: License acquired. Time to submit application!

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
There is a MUNICIPAL license or else it would be shut down
Who and how do we get this MUNICIPAL license? We do have certificate of incorporation and ours is headquartered in Ontorio and we serve log of clients in BC. I am been talking to our company folks and they seems to be not having a clue who will have this document. Is there a sample available how it looks like?

ShylajaRajiv

Jul 17, 2019
I called the PNP office last week and they said I really need to have add a copy of the license to my application.

I know it doesn't make sense why my company doesn't have it, but it's being looked into as we speak.
would like to know how did you manage to acquire the license. Kindly help

swati.ch

Jan 29, 2020

would like to know how did you manage to acquire the license. Any help is greatly appreciated.