+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP application while Intra-company Transfer is in progress

sprv22

Aug 24, 2022
Hi there - If I move to Vancouver BC, Canada on ICT (Inter Company Transfer) work permit, after I moved to Vancouver, can I apply for PNP nomination under BC Tech PNP program?

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Hi there - If I move to Vancouver BC, Canada on ICT (Inter Company Transfer) work permit, after I moved to Vancouver, can I apply for PNP nomination under BC Tech PNP program?
probably - might be worth speaking to your companies HR dept, as they may have someone who is versed on immigration procedures.

ajaxsam

Mar 6, 2024
Hi, I have the same dillemma. I am on Open work permit tied up with my husband's study permit. As far is know, no recruitment evidence is need if your are with working permit and currently employed with the company.

In the job offer form, did you answer yes or no to the question 'has active recruitment taken place in canada?". Currently, I ticked it No and left blank the succeeding parts. Will that be acceptable?

So if I am currently working for the employer on Open work permit, is it okay to leave the recruitment efforts blank? My situation is same as yours. I started working for the same employer in Canada that I worked for back in my country. But it was not a ICT work permit. I got my OWP and after that I got the job offer.