+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Application Resident Careaide

rnbranco

Nov 11, 2022
Hi everyone, I applied for express entry but my score is just below 400 so I asked my consultant that I am willing to apply for the BCPNP and she said that I am not eligible because my job title as Resident Careaide is not accepted by the BCPNP. I am just confused because my friends and other colleagues with the same job title and same employer as mine are processing their PR under the BCPNP with different consultant and got their invitations. Is there anyone of you who experienced the same situation with the consultant, I just need your advices please and thank you!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone, I applied for express entry but my score is just below 400 so I asked my consultant that I am willing to apply for the BCPNP and she said that I am not eligible because my job title as Resident Careaide is not accepted by the BCPNP. I am just confused because my friends and other colleagues with the same job title and same employer as mine are processing their PR under the BCPNP with different consultant and got their invitations. Is there anyone of you who experienced the same situation with the consultant, I just need your advices please and thank you!
Change your Consultant. He/ she have no knowledge. I wouldn’t trust him . Make sure your NoC code and check under which TEER category it falls and then calculate your points on BC pnp points calculator.