+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bc pnp acceptance, do they email?

vman

May 28, 2010
Hi,

As the topic suggests. When any of you(?) get acceptance (or decline) from BC PNP, did they email you saying "yes or no" or was it sent via mail/snail mail? Just a query. I've been waiting for 11 weeks now... the waiting is killing me! Minutes feel like hours!

Thanks

V

a_p13

Star Member
Mar 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have been waiting for 7 weeks and i am also curious about the same thing, will they email me about the decision?

vman

May 28, 2010
Woah. Have you phoned or emailed them about the status of your application?

How long did they say the processing time was when they gave you your application number?

Blaze

Jul 5, 2009
I emailed them , and they told me 16 to 18 weeks the processing time, because they receieved this year a large volume of applicants ....

vman

May 28, 2010
Hmm.... thats not good news.

D'you reckon you could let me know when you get an email from them please? I'd like to know just out of curiousity.

Where did you apply? Vancouver?

V

thebakers4

Jul 6, 2010
Hi there, I am at 16 weeks & 1 day (not that I am counting!!) I spoke to the Vancouver office at 12 weeks and they said they were still only processing applications from mid-February (sent mine in and was received March 17th) and that I could expect to wait at least another month (so I converted that into more like 2 months!)

I am hoping to hear something soon but have had a change of manager at the place where I will be working so need to call them tomorrow and give them the new contact details incase they have to contact the employer - hope to find out abit more at the same time - will update any news after speaking to them tomorrow.

I believe we just get a snail mail letter in the post and no email confirmation of acceptance or rejection - the suspense is killing me now, hope its all sorted in the next few days!??

vman

May 28, 2010
Hi, ah this is killing me!

I spoke to them at 12 weeks (a few days ago) and they said to expect to wait another 4-5 weeks. It's killing me. Please do let me know when you've spoken to them.

vman

May 28, 2010
Oh and by the way,

My friend who got nominated by BC PNP said they sent you an email saying yes or no, then a letter in snail mail. Just confirming the email.

thebakers4

Jul 6, 2010
Cool if they send email too - although I waited an extra month for my File Number and receipt as they had sent it to an incorrect email address - I rang them at about 8 weeks to say I had heard nothing and they said they had sent an email confirming receipt - they'd sent it to my email address but instead of .com on the end they'd put .om??? so who knows where the next one will go!! Didn't get chance to call today so will definitely call tomorrow (Friday)!