+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bc Msp work in ontario

break0987

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Hi I have questions regarding I have bc msp. im pr holder .I want to visit my relatives place In Toronto for 2 months.I have lifelabs form and standing orders from bc doctor.if I go to lifelabs in Toronto with the bc lab requisition ,will that cover to msp .? Also tests like echo ultrasound ordered from bc doctor if I go to Toronto will that cover to msp?please help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi I have questions regarding I have bc msp. im pr holder .I want to visit my relatives place In Toronto for 2 months.I have lifelabs form and standing orders from bc doctor.if I go to lifelabs in Toronto with the bc lab requisition ,will that cover to msp .? Also tests like echo ultrasound ordered from bc doctor if I go to Toronto will that cover to msp?please help
Normally for emergencies but would check with MSP if standing orders will be accepted in another province. Things like echo/ultrasound also require appointments. How long have you been in BC in the past year?

Reactions: break0987

break0987

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Normally for emergencies but would check with MSP if standing orders will be accepted in another province. Things like echo/ultrasound also require appointments. How long have you been in BC in the past year?
I live in BC whole past year .