+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC Entrepreneur Immigration

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
Dear all,

I would like to apply for BC Provincial Nominee Program Entrepreneur Immigration , would any one please suggest me is this program is easy to apply and get the permanent resident visa ?

I went through the google but i didnt find how and when i can get the visa to entry to canada under this program ?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
nabil2009 said:
Dear all,

I would like to apply for BC Provincial Nominee Program Entrepreneur Immigration , would any one please suggest me is this program is easy to apply and get the permanent resident visa ?

I went through the google but i didnt find how and when i can get the visa to entry to canada under this program ?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
Seriously? Your Google Fu is obviously not strong.
http://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/About-the-BC-PNP/Entrepreneur-Immigration.aspx
http://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/About-the-BC-PNP/Entrepreneur-Immigration/FAQs.aspx

http://www.welcomebc.ca/welcome_bc/media/Media-Gallery/docs/pnp/EI-Program-Guide.pdf

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
Thanks for reply,

I been through the links but still i didnt find how and when i can get my first visa from my home country to ENTER to Canada ? see the source link below which you sent me but still there is no not clearly mention about visa to enter to canada ?

How long will the process take from registration to nomination?

The BC PNP will assign points to your Business Concept score from your registration within four to six weeks of submission. You will receive an email to confirm if you have been placed in the selection pool for up to six months. You may be invited to apply any time prior to the expiration of your registration.

If you are invited to apply, you must submit an application within four months of the invitation date. Your application will be assessed by the BC PNP against program criteria. The majority of complete applications will be processed within four months of receipt. The assessment may include an in-person interview in Vancouver. An interview is not guaranteed. Your application may be refused at any stage.

Thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
nabil2009 said:
Thanks for reply,

I been through the links but still i didnt find how and when i can get my first visa from my home country to ENTER to Canada ? see the source link below which you sent me but still there is no not clearly mention about visa to enter to canada ?

How long will the process take from registration to nomination?

The BC PNP will assign points to your Business Concept score from your registration within four to six weeks of submission. You will receive an email to confirm if you have been placed in the selection pool for up to six months. You may be invited to apply any time prior to the expiration of your registration.

If you are invited to apply, you must submit an application within four months of the invitation date. Your application will be assessed by the BC PNP against program criteria. The majority of complete applications will be processed within four months of receipt. The assessment may include an in-person interview in Vancouver. An interview is not guaranteed. Your application may be refused at any stage.

Thanks
If you are approved by the province for nomination, you then apply for permanent resident status. Your first Immigrant Visa is placed in your passport, if permanent resident status is confirmed. Using that IM-1 Visa, you enter Canada and "land" as a PR. Any prior visas would be a Temporary Resident Visa, which you would apply for, as a visitor to Canada.

Entrepreneur Immigration - Process

September 1, 2015: Please note that the Entrepreneur Immigration Stream is not impacted by the pause in the Skills Immigration stream. The Entrepreneur Immigration stream continues to accept registrations for prospective applicants, up to a maximum of 200 per month.

The BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) has introduced an online registration system for prospective applicants to the Entrepreneur Immigration stream.
How the Process Works

If you are interested in immigrating to B.C. and are ready to invest in and actively manage a business in the Province, the Entrepreneur Immigration stream may be a fit for you. First, you should conduct research about B.C.’s economy and regions. You may then complete an Entrepreneur Immigration Registration. If you meet the minimum registration requirements, you will be entered into the selection pool.

Periodically, the BC PNP will invite the highest-scoring registrants to submit an application. If invited to apply, you will have four months to submit a complete application. If the application is approved, you will sign a Performance Agreement and will have up to 20 months to implement your business proposal in B.C.

If you meet the requirements of the Performance Agreement within the 20 months, the BC PNP will nominate you for permanent residence. You and your dependent family members can then apply for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee class with Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
I'm guessing that at the moment, this is the process, if Express Entry is not being used. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp

rohitjain75

Oct 4, 2015
IELTS Request
L:8.5 S: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5
Bc pnp started with the new process in july saying 200 applicants will be selected every month from the pool. But the truth is they have only selected 18 applications till today from the pool. ( almost 5 months )

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
Thanks dear , so can i apply with my family or alone because again it not clear when we able to apply for first visa to enter to Canada ? see what they said ,

@@ the BC PNP will invite the highest-scoring registrants to submit an application. If invited to apply, you will have four months to submit a complete application. If the application is approved, you will sign a Performance Agreement and will have up to 20 months to implement your business proposal in B.C..@@

when we will submit the application in four months time then when we will apply for visa to ENTER ???

rohitjain75

Oct 4, 2015
IELTS Request
They are trying to say if your application is selected from the pool then you have 4 months to get your valuation papers certified from a ca which they will provide the list and then complete the remaing formalites of you application and submit it again to bc pnp. Then they will review it again ( time not mentioned) and if they find every thing correct then they will sign the performance aggrement and issue you a visa. Yes you will be be getting your family visa along your visa at that point of time if they have been inculded in your file earlier.

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
dear what you suggest me as you said they have only selected 18 applications till today from the pool. ( almost 5 months ) .as they said they will select 200 per month

so shell i apply or not ..

rohitjain75

Oct 4, 2015
IELTS Request
I think you should wait till jan mid and see if they can speed up or come with somthing new with the process its already been 3 months waiting for me and will be disqualified after 3 more months form the pool if i am not selected. If you can score 125 + score then move with these guys at present the lowest score was 134 of those 18 selected from the pool

rohitjain75

Oct 4, 2015
IELTS Request
Bc pnp selects 17 more from the pool this month with a minimum score of 128