+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC EE PNP (Addendum submission after submitting BCPNP regular file)

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronnypat said:
Ok, Now I got it.
I have mentioned in EE profile that i have nomination. (status: pending)
So when you made your profile u mentioned EE profile that you are "not nominated ", though your Regular pnp and addendum was with BC PNP for processing at that time.

Here I have mention Nominated in EE profile ,so I have to make changes to Not nominated as mine EE BCPNP addendum is in process...after completion of it they will direct EE through portal.

and can you tell me roughly when did u made profile EE AND when BCPNP updated to EE that u got EE BCPNP and ACCEPT.

Thanks a lot for ur information, really helped me to solve this issue.
I call CIC and they are also confused in this case and said u ll get notification after 30days whether my EE profile expire or not or wht to do

No i dont know case advisor, but I am planning to go on 23rd march to BCPNP ( 30 DAYS are expiring on 26th march)
as yesterday only I had talk with them and they said they ll process it in couple of weeks.
Yes please go to their office, you can explain your case to the front desk and tell them your file number, a agent will come out and assist you.

My EE profile set up around 20th of January, nominated on 6th of March.

ronnypat

Mar 16, 2015
uncle_smile said:
Yes please go to their office, you can explain your case to the front desk and tell them your file number, a agent will come out and assist you.

My EE profile set up around 20th of January, nominated on 6th of March.
Yes I will go th office soon,

when u set EE profile, that time did you mentioned that you have PNP in nomination section? and what was status at that time?(Pending/ no nomination at this time)

I have mentioned there I have nomination, and thats the reason It is showing Pending.
I think I have to update there as Not nominated ...so it ll reflect status as - no nomination at this time.
in this way i ll be safe (...said by on of the CIC person,,,but he was not sure though)...

Thanks Uncle Smile.

AnieB

Dec 4, 2014
Anyone else got their nomination from their addendum submission?

I submitted mine two weeks ago today(March 5th, 2015), file no 14-69xx submitted October 31st, 2014.
The suspense is KILLING me. My nerves were not cut out for this! :'(

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronnypat said:
Yes I will go th office soon,

when u set EE profile, that time did you mentioned that you have PNP in nomination section? and what was status at that time?(Pending/ no nomination at this time)

I have mentioned there I have nomination, and thats the reason It is showing Pending.
I think I have to update there as Not nominated ...so it ll reflect status as - no nomination at this time.
in this way i ll be safe (...said by on of the CIC person,,,but he was not sure though)...

Thanks Uncle Smile.
mine was no nomination at this time until I received it,

you may want to change its status after you go to PNP office and discuss with them,

good luck!!

l216

Mar 25, 2015
Hi there, I've got few questions about my PNP.
I handed in my BCPNP in July 2014, but still waiting. Right now, I am thinking about switching to EEPNP, so here are my concerns:
1. My job title is under skill level B, what is the minimum score requirement for IELTS?
2. For the minimum 1 year working experience, do I have to work in a company for the entire year consecutively? or it could be different jobs but I've got 1 year working experience in total as full-time an employee ? and my previous job title is also under skill level B.

Many thanks Wink

MTHAKKAR

Sep 22, 2014
has anybody have idea about BC PNP EE processing time after submitting addendum?
Do BC PNP acknowledged applicant after submission of addendum as they have received the addendum and they will process your file under BC EE PNP?

Suggestion will be appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance.

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
MTHAKKAR said:
has anybody have idea about BC PNP EE processing time after submitting addendum?
Do BC PNP acknowledged applicant after submission of addendum as they have received the addendum and they will process your file under BC EE PNP?

Many Thanks in advance.
I have the same questions. Anyone please??

MTHAKKAR

Sep 22, 2014
Hello,

I wonder if you help please. i have got couple of question.

Do you have any idea about BC PNP EE processing time after submitting addendum?

Many Thanks in advance.

MTHAKKAR

Sep 22, 2014
Hello,

Has anyone submitted addendum For EE BC PNP? Please make a list here.

File No. NOC Addendum Submission date

Many Thanks in advance.

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
MTHAKKAR said:
Hello,

I wonder if you help please. i have got couple of question.

Do you have any idea about BC PNP EE processing time after submitting addendum?

Many Thanks in advance.
Processing time is normal 8 weeks of receiving complete application.

They add ur addendum form to ur application without sending any acknowledgement email.

Sorry for late reply ☺

Good luck.