+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC driver's Class 5 license using Indian bike license

163satish

Oct 22, 2020
Hi, has anyone ever tried getting Class 5 driver license in BC using their experience of motorcycle license from India? Last year ICBC told me that I am eligible for Class 5 even when I said that I have bike (motorcycle with gear) license from India. But I am confused whether the lady who answered my question was well aware of the fact that I did not have car driving experience.
Please help.

mashulia_26

Apr 6, 2018
Hi, has anyone ever tried getting Class 5 driver license in BC using their experience of motorcycle license from India? Last year ICBC told me that I am eligible for Class 5 even when I said that I have bike (motorcycle with gear) license from India. But I am confused whether the lady who answered my question was well aware of the fact that I did not have car driving experience.
Please help.
I'm pretty sure she gave you a false info.

AkshayArora

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Please help.
Motorcycle experience will only be transferred if you want to get Class 6 license (motorcycle) after getting a Class 5. It is not credited towards Class 5.

Reactions: mashulia_26

Ran4724

Aug 28, 2022
Please help.
Hi did you got your 5 license then