Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016
1 Bedroom 1 Washroom Spacious Basement for Rent at Kennedy and Bovaird Intersection in Brampton.
Newly renovated, separate entrance. Close to Grocery story, major Highways. Access to major bus routes.
People from India Welcome.
Available for Rent As soon as Possible.
Contact by replying to this Post.

Last edited:

raphael22

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line update: 7th Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
17th Oct 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016
Thank you for the feedback, In the meantime if you do know anyone looking to rent reply to this post for further details. Thank you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would warn people if this person is not willing to post their rental price they may be overcharging. There are some people, often from the same home country of a new immigrant, who advertise rentals to new immigrants and act as they are helping out the new immigrant. Unfortunately many take advantage of a person’s inexperience with Canada and overcharge them for the apartment or room they are offering. Not saying that this is the case here but I would make sure to compare the cost of other rentals or even ask on the forum whether the rental price is fair. Would suggest that people book an Airbnb for at least 2 weeks and look at an apartment in person. It is very difficult to get a true feel for a rental without visiting in person. If you are not working in Brampton it can be a frustrating place to commute from. Remember that you can always visit Brampton on the weekend if you want to access specific cultural activities, want to shop at South East Asian grocery stores, etc. In general I would suggest that people not commit to a longterm rental until they know where they will work. If You don’t have a job in your field you should be applying throughout Canada and not committing to a longterm rental so you can take advantage of the best job opportunity. Remember that moving to a smaller town or another province doesn’t mean that you will have to live there forever. Sometimes the best opportunities to get a job in your field are not in the largest cities in Canada. I give the same advice to younger Canadians. I have seen many get jobs offers easily in places that are considered lest popular but struggled for months in the GTA even Canadians with Canadian experience in their fields.

Reactions: mattjp1

raphael22

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
17th Oct 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016
How much?
I am looking to rent the Basement for 1400$ per month which includes all utilities and parking.
Thank you for the people who have raised concerns about me not sharing the price, unfortunately I am not blessed with a job that allows me to stay online 24 *7, that is the reason for the delayed response.

And also to address the claims for over pricing, if you see that is a reasonable price for that area, and also I asked to reply to this post, did not ask for a Private message if I was looking to hide the price, so please be mindful before posting any negative comments.

Thank you

raphael22

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent With Documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
17th Oct 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016
Would warn people if this person is not willing to post their rental price they may be overcharging. There are some people, often from the same home country of a new immigrant, who advertise rentals to new immigrants and act as they are helping out the new immigrant. Unfortunately many take advantage of a person’s inexperience with Canada and overcharge them for the apartment or room they are offering. Not saying that this is the case here but I would make sure to compare the cost of other rentals or even ask on the forum whether the rental price is fair. Would suggest that people book an Airbnb for at least 2 weeks and look at an apartment in person. It is very difficult to get a true feel for a rental without visiting in person. If you are not working in Brampton it can be a frustrating place to commute from. Remember that you can always visit Brampton on the weekend if you want to access specific cultural activities, want to shop at South East Asian grocery stores, etc. In general I would suggest that people not commit to a longterm rental until they know where they will work. If You don’t have a job in your field you should be applying throughout Canada and not committing to a longterm rental so you can take advantage of the best job opportunity. Remember that moving to a smaller town or another province doesn’t mean that you will have to live there forever. Sometimes the best opportunities to get a job in your field are not in the largest cities in Canada. I give the same advice to younger Canadians. I have seen many get jobs offers easily in places that are considered lest popular but struggled for months in the GTA even Canadians with Canadian experience in their fields.
I agree with you to do research before finalizing any place to rent, that is the reason I listed the Location specifically, so people can decide without pressure if they wish to rent or not.
Thank you for raising a good point.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am looking to rent the Basement for 1400$ per month which includes all utilities and parking.
Thank you for the people who have raised concerns about me not sharing the price, unfortunately I am not blessed with a job that allows me to stay online 24 *7, that is the reason for the delayed response.

And also to address the claims for over pricing, if you see that is a reasonable price for that area, and also I asked to reply to this post, did not ask for a Private message if I was looking to hide the price, so please be mindful before posting any negative comments.

Thank you
Free Internet? How big? That is on the high side for a basement 1 bedroom unless it is newly renovated and large.

Preetham.v

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
1 Bedroom 1 Washroom Spacious Basement for Rent at Kennedy and Bovaird Intersection in Brampton.
Newly renovated, separate entrance. Close to Grocery story, major Highways. Access to major bus routes.
People from India Welcome.
Available for Rent As soon as Possible.
Contact by replying to this Post.
still available?