+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bar Code and QR Code

SPP77

Mar 22, 2022
Hello,
I need you to clarify a doubt regarding LMIA.
In my LMIA copy (received on 21/03/2022), I found a Barcode and a QR Code printed along with the other necessary details. When I scanned the QR Code, it directed to another page in which I was able to see my name and passport number. But when I tried to track my LMIA status in ESDC official site by using the System Serial Number and Passport Number, I got a reply as "invalid number".
Also, the period of Opinion Expiry Date ends on 21/03/2027 (5 Years).
Here, I am confused because some people say that usually LMIA is issued without Barcode and QR code.
Anyone please help me to find its genuineness. Is it a legitimate LMIA?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
I need you to clarify a doubt regarding LMIA.
In my LMIA copy (received on 21/03/2022), I found a Barcode and a QR Code printed along with the other necessary details. When I scanned the QR Code, it directed to another page in which I was able to see my name and passport number. But when I tried to track my LMIA status in ESDC official site by using the System Serial Number and Passport Number, I got a reply as "invalid number".
Also, the period of Opinion Expiry Date ends on 21/03/2027 (5 Years).
Here, I am confused because some people say that usually LMIA is issued without Barcode and QR code.
Anyone please help me to find its genuineness. Is it a legitimate LMIA?
You can’t track a LMIA. You apply for a closed work permit with your LMIA. What is your job offer/employer? NOC? Anything free in the job offer - accommodation, airfare, food - is so fake. What is an “Opinion Expiry Date’ never heard of it.

Last edited:

akhil15397

Aug 5, 2022
You can’t track a LMIA. You apply for a closed work permit with your LMIA. What is your job offer/employer? NOC? Anything free in the job offer - accommodation, airfare, food - is so fake. What is an “Opinion Expiry Date’ never heard of it.