+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Banned For 5years as a diplomat from west Africa

Sayhi2tosine

Nov 5, 2019
Hello all, I am new on this forum and I need an insight. Agent applied on my behalf but choose others because no place to fill giving birth. I was called for interviews and I told the VO that I wanted to go and give birth but he said because I didn’t declare he doesn’t tryst me. So I was giving 5 years banned.

So my husband have decided to migrate to Canada. Can he apply alone for PR? Will my banned status affect him?

Note that I have kids that are US citizens but I won’t go with him until after my 5 years ban is over because I have a good job here.

thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello all, I am new on this forum and I need an insight. Agent applied on my behalf but choose others because no place to fill giving birth. I was called for interviews and I told the VO that I wanted to go and give birth but he said because I didn’t declare he doesn’t tryst me. So I was giving 5 years banned.

So my husband have decided to migrate to Canada. Can he apply alone for PR? Will my banned status affect him?

Note that I have kids that are US citizens but I won’t go with him until after my 5 years ban is over because I have a good job here.

thank you
Good vent your history of birth tourism in the US there were likely concerns about birth tourism to begin with. If one family member is banned then everyone is banned.