+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bank statements!!!

pk168666

Jul 14, 2016
Hi there guys!! I am applying to Royal Roads university for this September 2016 intake! . Well my IELTS exam has been waived off by the university and i do not need to give any exam for my English language as i have a postgraduate degree from the UK and my previous education has been in English throughout my education career.

Do i still need to give any additional English language test for immigration/to obtain the visa?? OR can i straight away apply for my visa without the IELTS exam.

Also i have not maintained the account balance from past 4 months to be able to show my financial statement. Is it possible to show the statements less than 4 months. literally i can show is for 15-20 days . However, I will be paying my first year tuition fees and for my accommodation.

Just want to know is it mandatory to keep the money in account for 4 months?? is there any other alternative to show the proof of funds ??.

Pls give yr suggestion!!!

Thx

prabhas_fan

Jul 12, 2016
pk168666 said:
Hi there guys!! I am applying to Royal Roads university for this September 2016 intake! . Well my IELTS exam has been waived off by the university and i do not need to give any exam for my English language as i have a postgraduate degree from the UK and my previous education has been in English throughout my education career.

Do i still need to give any additional English language test for immigration/to obtain the visa?? OR can i straight away apply for my visa without the IELTS exam.

Also i have not maintained the account balance from past 4 months to be able to show my financial statement. Is it possible to show the statements less than 4 months. literally i can show is for 15-20 days . However, I will be paying my first year tuition fees and for my accommodation.

Just want to know is it mandatory to keep the money in account for 4 months?? is there any other alternative to show the proof of funds ??.

Pls give yr suggestion!!!

Thx
Yes, you can apply without IELTS and coming to bank statement you can do a fixed deposit(6 months) and show that amount as proof and also pay for GIC and show GIC as a proof.

pk168666

Jul 14, 2016
Hey thanks a lot mate !!

the thing is m really running late and i want to apply for this September intake. to keep the money 6 months as a FD will be surely eligible for next intake. so rather i will have to wait until next intake right ? or can i show my uncles bank statement that he will sponsor me ? or can i keep the money in my account from next week or so until i apply for my visa ? . obviously this wont meet the criteria of 4 moths !! and also is it madatory to keep the money for 4 months in account ?

prabhas_fan

Jul 12, 2016
pk168666 said:
Hey thanks a lot mate !!

the thing is m really running late and i want to apply for this September intake. to keep the money 6 months as a FD will be surely eligible for next intake. so rather i will have to wait until next intake right ? or can i show my uncles bank statement that he will sponsor me ? or can i keep the money in my account from next week or so until i apply for my visa ? . obviously this wont meet the criteria of 4 moths !! and also is it madatory to keep the money for 4 months in account ?
Yes you have to show minimum 4 months bank statements otherwise do an 6 months FD and show the IT proofs for your income, no need to wait for next intake you can apply for sept intake before Aug 1st. you can show only your family members sponsors and also their IT returns also.

pk168666

Jul 14, 2016
thanks for your earlier replies!!!

okay so if i do the FD probably by next week that would be fine right ?. so basically the money will be my sponsored to me by my uncle. I hope i can definately show his IT returns if thats okay ! yea he is a family member blood relation !! .. so at the end they just want to see the FD and not the maturity of the bank statement to apply for the visa!. my total fees for the course is 31000 CAD so if i pay the first term fees to the uni and also some money towards my accommodation so how much money can i show as for FD??. pls suggest

thanks ,

prabhas_fan

Jul 12, 2016
pk168666 said:
thanks for your earlier replies!!!

okay so if i do the FD probably by next week that would be fine right ?. so basically the money will be my sponsored to me by my uncle. I hope i can definately show his IT returns if thats okay ! yea he is a family member blood relation !! .. so at the end they just want to see the FD and not the maturity of the bank statement to apply for the visa!. my total fees for the course is 31000 CAD so if i pay the first term fees to the uni and also some money towards my accommodation so how much money can i show as for FD??. pls suggest

thanks ,
How much your tution fee ?
Tution fee + GIC ($10,000 CAD)+ Rest of the amount = Toatal $31,000 CAD

pk168666

Jul 14, 2016
My tuition fees for 18 months course is 31000 CAD. what is the rest of the amount ?

i think deposit/frist term fees are 5000 CAD to receive the LOA!!!...

Also how many years work visa do i get after the course bdw!!!???

please suggest

thanks,