+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank statements of all banks?

vineetb

Jul 7, 2021
Check this link from canada.ca. It talks about legality and accessibility of money. So I think debit card is the fastest. What do you think?
POF

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Check this link from canada.ca. It talks about legality and accessibility of money. So I think debit card is the fastest. What do you think?
POF
Anyway I sent all the documents tonight. Honestly I gave all my possible bank informations: synthesis, bank certificate, balance during 6 months for all my account … Even if my bank refused to write me this letter I gave my maximum

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Sounds fine.
My POF funds were in a bank which couldn't provide a letter either and there were no issues - 6 months of stamped statements, generic letter stating how long I had my account and that I'm in good standing and I wrote an explanation in LoE.
I was also added to the account literally a couple of days before the application (officially the account was in my wife's name but in reality we both had access to it) and that didn't raise any questions either.
Don't worry, it sounds like you've provided plenty of information :)

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Sounds fine.
My POF funds were in a bank which couldn't provide a letter either and there were no issues - 6 months of stamped statements, generic letter stating how long I had my account and that I'm in good standing and I wrote an explanation in LoE.
I was also added to the account literally a couple of days before the application (officially the account was in my wife's name but in reality we both had access to it) and that didn't raise any questions either.
Don't worry, it sounds like you've provided plenty of information :)
thanks for your answer. Just a bit scared for the amount that my sister gave me back butI sent them my monthly bank account where I gave her first the money to prove my sincerity … so stressful

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
thanks for your answer. Just a bit scared for the amount that my sister gave me back butI sent them my monthly bank account where I gave her first the money to prove my sincerity … so stressful
Yeah the whole process is a bit nerve wrecking. It sounds like everything you provided is fine so there shouldn't be any issues.

RAD0707

Mar 16, 2024
Hi Vineet, Sorry to bring this up again. What did you end up doing? Did you provide AMC for the salary account or finally didn't need to?
Thanks.

Thanks Andy, that helps a lot. Since I have no loans and only one account which has the funds, the choice is easier.

Wondering if I should show my salary accounts, in which the money comes and goes fast and does not contribute to POF? It, however, does exhibit that I'm working.