Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans. The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.

mmtsd1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Guys..... is it ok to submit a 3 months old bank statement???? I issued the bank statement three months ago when I was in my home country,, and it is hard to issue a new one now ???

LariChaffin

Feb 8, 2017
xpressentry said:
The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans. The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
Thank you!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
mmtsd1 said:
Guys..... is it ok to submit a 3 months old bank statement???? I issued the bank statement three months ago when I was in my home country,, and it is hard to issue a new one now ???
Ideally is should be as current as possible before the date of eAPR submission.

eagleeye_a

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Had a question re bank statements:
I have bank statements for every month i have had an account, which includes, opening & closing balances, total deposites and withdrawals from the bank, and is like any bank statement that a bank sends to customers. I can include the summary page(without transaction history). Are these acceptable?

Ive asked the bank if they can provide a separate letter with average balance, etc but they said they cannot.

Cheers

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
eagleeye_a said:
I have bank statements for every month i have had an account, which includes, opening & closing balances, total deposites and withdrawals from the bank, and is like any bank statement that a bank sends to customers. I can include the summary page(without transaction history). Are these acceptable?

Ive asked the bank if they can provide a separate letter with average balance, etc but they said they cannot.

Cheers
There are additional IRCC requirements viz. Date of account opening, Bank contact details, avg monthly balance etc. for a Bank statement apart from the regular Bank statements that every bank issues. Pls check IRCC website for exact details required.

So ask the bank to issue the statement with all these details instead of a regular credits & debits, which are not even required by IRCC (as long as you have the ones that they require).

It's your account and money with the bank and they surely have an obligation to issue you such a statement as per your choice.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
eagleeye_a said:

Cheers
Visit them and request for the letter (including savings, investments accounts, credit cards and loans). They usually have a format to provide these details, they may not cover everything that is required. If nothing works, get them to sign and stamp the account statements.
Write an LOE to explain the situation.

AJP404

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
I have car loan if I include that then there will be nothing lelf in my account. should I just include chequing ans saving account?? what is requirement for CEC category proof of fund?? do I need 12000

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
CEC does not need to show PoF

AJP404

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Everyone says CEC does not require POF. When I uploaded my profile CEC met and FSWP not met but when I got invitation and final checklist. they asked me to upload POF.

eagleeye_a

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
@Canadawecome & @vishalg
you would expect this wouldnt be an issue. Its pretty frustrating when a major US bank says they cannot accomodate such a request and directs the customer to the monthly statements instead. *sigh*

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
eagleeye_a said:
@Canadawecome & @vishalg
you would expect this wouldnt be an issue. Its pretty frustrating when a major US bank says they cannot accomodate such a request and directs the customer to the monthly statements instead. *sigh*
I believe it's your right to get that statement. If required meet the Bank/branch manager, and explain your genuine requirement.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
AJP404 said:
Everyone says CEC does not require POF. When I uploaded my profile CEC met and FSWP not met but when I got invitation and final checklist. they asked me to upload POF.
yes, CEC applicants don't require PoF. The placeholder where it asks you to upload the PoF, upload an LoE instead saying that since you are a CEC applicant you are not required to show the PoF.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
These letters are sometimes available from your online account with the bank, I would check there first. If not, I would call the bank, you may be able to get these documents without even having to step into a bank branch. They may be able to mail them to your address on file.