Bank statement with SDS application?

casit

May 31, 2021
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
AUD
I have been accepted at Memorial University of Newfoundland for Bachelors in CS and have a question regarding attaching proof of funds with SDS application.
I will be applying through SDS which means that I will be paying my first year tuition fee and a GIC of $10,000. At first I thought no other proof of funds are required but now after going through a few threads it turns out that's not exactly true, so can someone enlighten me no this matter.

For me, my parents will be sponsoring me. My annual family income is about $28,000 and my father owns properties worth about $110,000. Is this a good financial standing from a VOs perspective? For me bank statement would be a problem as there are no funds available in my father's bank account, we will be paying the tuition/GIC from fresh funds after selling another property. Should I take a leap of faith and apply without bank statements? If not, what can I do?

Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: MianUsama

Rah123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
I have been accepted at Memorial University of Newfoundland for Bachelors in CS and have a question regarding attaching proof of funds with SDS application.
I will be applying through SDS which means that I will be paying my first year tuition fee and a GIC of $10,000. At first I thought no other proof of funds are required but now after going through a few threads it turns out that's not exactly true, so can someone enlighten me no this matter.

For me, my parents will be sponsoring me. My annual family income is about $28,000 and my father owns properties worth about $110,000. Is this a good financial standing from a VOs perspective? For me bank statement would be a problem as there are no funds available in my father's bank account, we will be paying the tuition/GIC from fresh funds after selling another property. Should I take a leap of faith and apply without bank statements? If not, what can I do?

Bank statements is not require under sds If ur family filed the itr then showed them as income proof.

Reactions: casit

DekkuSan

Jun 13, 2021

Have you been accepted to the winter program or the fall one? And sorry I dont have any answer to your query.

MianUsama

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021

I have applied for sds visa from Pakistan for memorial university. Didnt attach any financial documents though. I herd if your profile is good you won't need that.

casit

May 31, 2021
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
AUD
I have applied for sds visa from Pakistan for memorial university. Didnt attach any financial documents though. I herd if your profile is good you won't need that.
Have you done A levels? And is your acceptance letter provisional or final?
And best of luck.

Lelapin

May 7, 2021
I applied and got approved under SDS without showing any personal bank statements.

In my SOP i mentioned briefly that my parents and sibling are going to support me so I provided proof of income for all of them.

casit

May 31, 2021
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
AUD
I applied and got approved under SDS without showing any personal bank statements.

In my SOP i mentioned briefly that my parents and sibling are going to support me so I provided proof of income for all of them.
Are you from Pakistan? And how did you show their income?