+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank statement, running finance or loan, Pakistan

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
I was denied visa for jan 16 term on the ground that the money was provided by my brother who lives in canada, now applying for sep 16 Seneca college one yr grad course, please advise how I may show finance from Pakistan , people talk of running finance, loan, bank statement, which one is best and how to get it, the apartment we live in is owned by my father, could we pledge with bank and get loan in my name? I live in Karachi , which bank is specialized in this type of financing, Please advise, thanks in advance.
Further, in case of loan proof of loan sanctioned is enough or they require account statement as well.

shamp

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th October 2015
File Transfer...
7th October 2015
Med's Request
3rd November 2015
Med's Done....
16th November 2015
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
25th April 2016
LANDED..........
2nd May 2016
aarzoo said:
I was denied visa for jan 16 term on the ground that the money was provided by my brother who lives in canada, now applying for sep 16 Seneca college one yr grad course, please advise how I may show finance from Pakistan , people talk of running finance, loan, bank statement, which one is best and how to get it, the apartment we live in is owned by my father, could we pledge with bank and get loan in my name? I live in Karachi , which bank is specialized in this type of financing, Please advise, thanks in advance.
Further, in case of loan proof of loan sanctioned is enough or they require account statement as well.
Running Finance? Dont even think of it, a friend of mine did the same got rejection after 5 months and Canada puts a ban on him for 5 years.
running finance is acceptable in Australia though.