+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank statement requirement for visit visa

Faizakhan

Feb 4, 2015
hey guys my mom is applying for visit visa canada she has only 200,000 rupees in her account in Pakistan. She also have properties in Pakistan and she gets rent from those properties she is going to show rent agreement too with her application. Would she be fine? Or she has to show more money?

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Faizakhan said:
hey guys my mom is applying for visit visa canada she has only 200,000 rupees in her account in Pakistan. She also have properties in Pakistan and she gets rent from those properties she is going to show rent agreement too with her application. Would she be fine? Or she has to show more money?
It would be better if she should show more funds. If not, then you could provide evidence of your financial stability and specify that you will undertake all expenses related to her trip.

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Faizakhan said:
Yes I am going to state in the letter that I am responsible for all her expenses.
Excellent, but you should also provide as much proof as you can of your financial resources (bank statement, employment letters, pay stubs, etc.)

kamee79

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
did your mom get the visa? please share some details as i am also going to apply for my mom.

Faizakhan said:
Yes I am going to state in the letter that I am responsible for all her expenses.

Usman068

Mar 29, 2018
Can someone tell me I want to apply for visit visa but I don't have my personal bank statement but as we live in combine family system and my mother is the head of my family as my father passed away so can I used my mother bank statement and am also still job less