+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank Statement - Large Incoming and Outgoing Transactions

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
I am a student that is going to be sponsored by my employer for a masters degree in Canada. The employer will provide me with a bank statement to demonstrate the capacity to fund me. I will be given the first year's funds in my bank account, which I will then pay to the university.

Concern: My employer's statement shows large incoming transactions every 2 weeks. The transactions are significantly larger than the the total of my 2 year's expenses (living expenses + tuition). As it is a business, there are also significant withdrawals, for example 50% to 85% of the money is drained to pay for salaries, expenses, materials. Point being, a large is never accumulated in the account. Profits are moved elsewhere and reinvested.

All the statement shows is large incoming transactions every two weeks from customers and large outgoing transaction to move money to other accounts to pay for salaries and other expenditures. Is such a statement a cause for concern?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
To the best of my knowledge, I don't think so.. as long as there are always inflow of funds into the acct.. I am also facing sure issues but during my previous refused application when I submitted sure BS of sure transactions, it was never stated or been part of my refusal reasons..

..but let the seniors also render their own views

Reactions: Al Saudi