+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank statement for study visa to canada.

Andy0075

Oct 29, 2018
Hello everyone.

I got offer letter from fleming college for jan 19 intake. I paid fees and also got GIC certificate. My file is almost complete. I have a gap of around 3 years. I covered that gap with my experience certificate. I am working in a company as a site engineer and i got my salary in account. My agent told me that bank statement is not necessary for study visa. Embassy do not want bank statementfor study visa. So i am little bit of confused about it. So if any one have any idea about it, please share with me. My job is genuine. Should i attach my bank statement in my file or not?

Kamalisto

Nov 4, 2018
Am really skeptical about it but you will surely attached your bank statement... and if the embassy don't need it, they will ignore it but to be in a safer place, pls attached your bank statement.

hdhelp

Nov 11, 2018
You can attach as per website it says :
Proof of means of financial support (last 4 months bank statements or pay slips or employment letter)

Andy0075

Oct 29, 2018
You can attach as per website it says :
Proof of means of financial support (last 4 months bank statements or pay slips or employment letter)
Could you please share the link from website? As i am unable to find any info in cic website.

hdhelp

Nov 11, 2018
Could you please share the link from website? As i am unable to find any info in cic website.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ , you will see list of required documents only after you have registered and applied for the visa using the form then in your account it will show what doc are required , you wont be able to see prior registration

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
Andy my agent told me that a bank statement is a solid proof that u were employed. Any one can make a fake experience letter. But a bank can never manipulate someone's statement. In background checks... They can verify from.bank where did the money come from. Hence bank statement would add authenticity to the profile.

If ur doing so much efforts... Just few more pages won't harm ... Why make the visa officer think if ur genuine or not... Make their life easy with proper proof.