Jul 7, 2020
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
30-06-2020
Hello guys,

I have got the banks letter confirming all the details except one statement, however I have two questions which are
1. My bank statement doesn’t disclose this information about loans and debts etc, and I never had any such debt as well. Bank says, there is no such information or documentation we can provide for me. But IRCC asks to disclose info regarding this, how to deal with this? and
2. Along with the reference letter, I have attached the past 6 months bank statements that mentions my average balance for every month and all transactions that were made, will this be enough along with the bank letter? To prove my proof of funds?

Note: I have a gift deed and more than enough funds for the PR application. So this goes along with the bank letter and 6months statements.

Am I missing anything?

Help is appreciated. Thank you.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hello guys,

I have got the banks letter confirming all the details except one statement, however I have two questions which are
1. My bank statement doesn’t disclose this information about loans and debts etc, and I never had any such debt as well. Bank says, there is no such information or documentation we can provide for me. But IRCC asks to disclose info regarding this, how to deal with this? and
2. Along with the reference letter, I have attached the past 6 months bank statements that mentions my average balance for every month and all transactions that were made, will this be enough along with the bank letter? To prove my proof of funds?

Note: I have a gift deed and more than enough funds for the PR application. So this goes along with the bank letter and 6months statements.

Am I missing anything?

Help is appreciated. Thank you.
I'm assuming you're including a LOE along with the gift deed, receipt is transactions, and bank statements.

That being said, you should include in the LOE that fact that the "Bank says, there is no such information or documentation we can provide for me.".
In other words, include in the LOE whatever IRCC is asking for and the bank can't provide.

Reactions: Anildhage

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Did this work ? I mean the bank letter which did not state any outstanding debts and then you mentioning it in the LOE ??

Also did you submit a afidavit giving an undertaking that there are no loans against me ?