+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank letter processing time

Maple_tree

Sep 18, 2019
Hi people,

I will receive a gift on 30 october for pof and I will have around 15 days to submit the application. Wanted to know if this time is enough to get all documents. How long will bank take to issue letters? I believe gift deed and affidavit should not take time. Please let me if you got any heads up.

Maple_tree

Sep 18, 2019
Thanks a lot for the quick reply... and just to make sure there is no confusion. So let's say I want the bank letter from the bank letter head. Mine is hdfc, I go to the bank with a draft letter and they just add the letter head, confirm, sign and give it back to me in a few hours?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Thanks a lot for the quick reply... and just to make sure there is no confusion. So let's say I want the bank letter from the bank letter head. Mine is hdfc, I go to the bank with a draft letter and they just add the letter head, confirm, sign and give it back to me in a few hours?
They have some format of their own that they type on their letter heads. But yeah, you can go to them with a sample letter, mentioning clearly what is required.