+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank Letter in Black and White

albak

Star Member
Sep 5, 2017
Hi -

My bank in the US doesn’t have the concept of a letter head. Instead, they wrote a letter that has my Personal Bankers name and information at the top along with his signature. It contains all information requested by CIC except that it is printed in black and white.

I remember reading somewhere that the Bank letter needs to be in colour. I can’t find info on CIC. I have a strong feeling it’s spurious but wanted to confirm if it’s okay that my bank statement is in black and white before I submit my application.

GCMSBuddy

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Canada
Hi -

My bank in the US doesn’t have the concept of a letter head. Instead, they wrote a letter that has my Personal Bankers name and information at the top along with his signature. It contains all information requested by CIC except that it is printed in black and white.

I remember reading somewhere that the Bank letter needs to be in colour. I can’t find info on CIC. I have a strong feeling it’s spurious but wanted to confirm if it’s okay that my bank statement is in black and white before I submit my application.
Black and White letter will work.