+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bank certificate/statement

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have submitted the required bank certificate with my application and from this forum I have got to know that they might ask for a bank statement at later stage . Note that at a later stage they might ask for bank statement of 6 months and not bank certificate and I should have maintained the balance of $14,720 cause we are 2.

I want to know how many people in this forum got email from CIC asking for bank statement. Actually i want to invest somewhere but I think this could be risky cause if they ask statement from me after investing it could be difficult .

Also I have sumitted 2 bank certificates in intial stage i.e. one local currency account and one euro account as I maintain 2 accounts , the sum of combined was more than required by CIC. This shouldnt be a problem right ? or it is compulsory to show 1 bank account ?

amit.synergy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7th November 2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER - 5th March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR - 15th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
-------
Med's Request
19th May 2015
Med's Done....
28th May 2015
Interview........
TLU on 9th June 2015
Passport Req..
30th September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th October 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
No problem, I've shown 4 saving accounts and 14 FD accounts.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
I have submitted the required bank certificate with my application and from this forum I have got to know that they might ask for a bank statement at later stage . Note that at a later stage they might ask for bank statement of 6 months and not bank certificate and I should have maintained the balance of $14,720 cause we are 2.

I want to know how many people in this forum got email from CIC asking for bank statement. Actually i want to invest somewhere but I think this could be risky cause if they ask statement from me after investing it could be difficult .

Also I have sumitted 2 bank certificates in intial stage i.e. one local currency account and one euro account as I maintain 2 accounts , the sum of combined was more than required by CIC. This shouldnt be a problem right ? or it is compulsory to show 1 bank account ?
Hey did the bank statement work for you ? I am in a similar situation!!