+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank certificate in black and white

Sabeen99

Jun 14, 2018
Hello guys ,
The bank gave me the bank balance certificate and statement in black and white paper. I was wondering if that would work or the certificate must be in color.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hello guys ,
The bank gave me the bank balance certificate and statement in black and white paper. I was wondering if that would work or the certificate must be in color.
Does it carry signature and seal? As long as they are in color it should be fine.

If it’s a system generated letter even that should be fine.

knight17

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2019
AOR Received.
23-02-2019
Get the signature of the manager in a blue coloured ink, also, if they have coloured stamps, get that on the statement. That will prove you have scanned it in colour.

usaid75

Apr 4, 2016
Yes it has a seal but even the seal is in black color.
hi sabeen99,

I am also in the same situation that the stamp on the bank statement is black even they signed on it with the black ink, however, the bank letter has the colour stamp and signatures of the issuing person. I have submitted the E APR, so will it be a problem if the bank statement has black stamp and black signatures on it and no other colour??

Sabeen99

Jun 14, 2018
hi sabeen99,

I am also in the same situation that the stamp on the bank statement is black even they signed on it with the black ink, however, the bank letter has the colour stamp and signatures of the issuing person. I have submitted the E APR, so will it be a problem if the bank statement has black stamp and black signatures on it and no other colour??
Hey you should be good. My application was approved with black and white stamp and letter.

Reactions: usaid75