+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Banglore VAC Processing Time ?

abhinav12893

Jun 29, 2017
Hi All,

I have applied my visa file on 13th June at VFS office Pune which sent my file to VAC Banglore on 14th June.
Since then the the message at tracking is same that the passport is being processed.
How much time will it take to get my Passport from Banglore office.

syed6300

Star Member
May 15, 2017
india
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
canada
Hi All,

I have applied my visa file on 13th June at VFS office Pune which sent my file to VAC Banglore on 14th June.
Since then the the message at tracking is same that the passport is being processed.
link ur application online

abhinav12893

Jun 29, 2017
No it does not. It just tells you whether medical is passed and if they need any more information. Keeps you updated on your application!
I tried linking the account but when i fill all the fields and try searching my application, It says no records found.

Stillbefree

Apr 27, 2017
Hi All,

Hi I has also applied at VFS Pune on 24th April. I got my visa on 22nd June. So give or take expect that much time ( arnd. 8 weeks). If you are lucky you may get it within 6 weeks. I think theres a surge in the number of applications which is why theres a bit of a delay in processing of visas. The message at VFS would remain the same till the time your passport is dispatched from Bangalore. Then it will change to passport has been dispatched. Whether its approved or not you will get to know only when you actually see your passport. Even the cic online accounts are not being updated. My online account still says under processing.

kirtisundar

Jul 5, 2012
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Hi I has also applied at VFS Pune on 24th April. I got my visa on 22nd June. So give or take expect that much time ( arnd. 8 weeks). If you are lucky you may get it within 6 weeks. I think theres a surge in the number of applications which is why theres a bit of a delay in processing of visas. The message at VFS would remain the same till the time your passport is dispatched from Bangalore. Then it will change to passport has been dispatched. Whether its approved or not you will get to know only when you actually see your passport. Even the cic online accounts are not being updated. My online account still says under processing.
CIC also not updating the web accounts?? its crazy. Anyway congrats for your Visa.

HariKiran

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Applied - 31st may
Approved - 10th July,
passport received - 11th July
Paper application : Banglore
Dalhousie University - Bachelor of computer science.
12th - 92%
IELTS - 7 bands.

marty_s

Aug 11, 2016
hello guys.... i applied to chennai vfs on 17 of july..... i checked my status using the tracking service offered by vfs which says that the file has been moved to bangalore vfs........ my question is when can i link my offline application online and how to do it ....... i tried a couple of time but it says records not found..... any idea

Abu_Sidiz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
hello guys.... i applied to chennai vfs on 17 of july..... i checked my status using the tracking service offered by vfs which says that the file has been moved to bangalore vfs........ my question is when can i link my offline application online and how to do it ....... i tried a couple of time but it says records not found..... any idea
Even my application processed through Chennai VFS on 11th july and same has been linked to online by Consultant on 15th july...Try to link it after 5 days from the date of submission...Hope it will work. All the best