+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Banglor vfs visa updates

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
yogesh83 said:
Hi,My cousin has got query from CIC on "Authenticity of employment Document" last week and we are given 30 days to respond it. And Someone suggested that my cousin can withdraw his study permit application at this stage? Is it possible now? If yes, then how can we proceed with that?Will it have impact on future Canada visa application?

Thanks,
Yogesh
Hi Yogesh,

Do not withdraw or forfeit at this juncture. I am traveling borders, so unavailable to respond in brief. I shall inbox you the right procedure.
Hang on in there...

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Rohithkm said:
Got the mail " your application to study in Canada has been approved " ;D :eek:

Dear monty!

What's next ? What else should I expect in a day or two .

I have to book the tickets. & pack & move .

Guide me ...
Hey Rohit,

Congrats on the achievement.
You gotta pack now and book tickets once you have your passport and the LoI.
Good luck!
Cheers

Dr. Sohal

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Passport dispatched yesterday but didnt get mail of approval... Didnt get any mail or sms till now... What does it mean?? Approval or refusal..??

REGAL12392

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/07/2016
Med's Done....
22/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
yogesh83 said:
Hi,My cousin has got query from CIC on "Authenticity of employment Document" last week and we are given 30 days to respond it. And Someone suggested that my cousin can withdraw his study permit application at this stage? Is it possible now? If yes, then how can we proceed with that?Will it have impact on future Canada visa application?

Thanks,
Yogesh
hey yogesh,

don't worry i got the same mail from CIC and i have submitted my other employment related documents to them, i am not sure now within how many days they will respond to this but it is normal if your documents are true, no need to worry at all.

trickshot555

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Dr. Sohal said:
Passport dispatched yesterday but didnt get mail of approval... Didnt get any mail or sms till now... What does it mean?? Approval or refusal..??
Are you sure your phone number/email id is correct. From 2-3 other posts I read online I guess that means a refusal. They are just returning your passport, theres no approval. Hope I am wrong cheers.

Terry70720

Sep 5, 2016
Re: no update of visa, applied on 28th july

hey guys

can someone help me, cause im really worried
applied on 28th of july, got a mail from CIC stating that additional document need to be provided
submitted additional document on 28th of august.
still no reply.

please can some one help.
i can see monty is helping lot of students.
monty can u please help me. i have taken extension from my college.
dead line is 12th of this month

REGAL12392

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/07/2016
Med's Done....
22/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

Terry70720 said:
hey guys

applied on 28th of july, got a mail from CIC stating that additional document need to be provided
still no reply.

hey terry,

i have the same case, CIC asked me for additional documents and i have submitted on 6th sep.
my agent says few students with the same case got their decision after 20 to 25days around.
my college starts from 13sep and 19sep is last date to appear,late after that it might be next intake, i am worried for decision time don't know when they gonna give revert

Chichu456

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancour
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2019
AOR Received.
02-12-1991
Med's Request
07-07-2020
Med's Done....
23-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2021
LANDED..........
18-09-2016
shawnvinu said:
Hi

Any guys still waiting appliedvon 22nd july??
Hi applied on July 21 ::)

Rohithkm

Sep 3, 2016
Monty ! You mean to say letter of introduction is nothing but letter of acceptance / approval letter right ??

I am confused , I have seen this somewhere you mentioned about the loi or approval

Correct me

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC

Terry70720 said:
hey guys

still no reply.

Hi Terry,

Your file is on hold and it awaits its turn now. When were you asked to provide additional docs?
Bangalore consulate is closed from Fri-Mon probably, however few people will be working doing dispatches and mailing.
You probably need to wait and hope that you get a revert before this weeks ends.
good luck

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Rohithkm said:
Monty ! You mean to say letter of introduction is nothing but letter of acceptance / approval letter right ??

I am confused , I have seen this somewhere you mentioned about the loi or approval

Correct me
Hi Rohith,

Yup its the same. Keep a print of it handy.
Cheers... :)

aman0406

Sep 8, 2016
Hi,Appreciate the efforts of this forum by members such as Monty.
My brother has got a query from CIC on "Authenticity of employment Document" and is given 30 days to respond it. Any suggestions on how to proceed. He had submitted reference letter from a client since he is into consulting. Would that be a drawback?

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
aman0406 said:
Hi,Appreciate the efforts of this forum by members such as Monty.
My brother has got a query from CIC on "Authenticity of employment Document" and is given 30 days to respond it. Any suggestions on how to proceed. He had submitted reference letter from a client since he is into consulting. Would that be a drawback?
Hi Aman,

Would like to guide you through this if you can provide entire details.
Seems like a self employment case. If so, reference letters from client are used to convince College/Uni for admissions. In case of Visa, you need much more than reference letters.
Inbox Me the scenario to further comment.

Cheers

Chichu456

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancour
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2019
AOR Received.
02-12-1991
Med's Request
07-07-2020
Med's Done....
23-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2021
LANDED..........
18-09-2016
Hi all,

Applied on July 21 Bangalore VFS
Got a mail from CIC now that my account has been updated ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Adeep

Jul 22, 2016
Hey please help me also. Same case as many who are still waiting. Got a letter from embassy on 2 august demanding some justification, submitted on 3 august and now it's been 36-37 days, no update since then. Uni starts from monday. HELP!!