+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Banglor vfs visa updates

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Update on linking application for all those trying...
If you are trying to enter various permutations and combinations, then it might not work...
try and get an application number which is the number alongside the barcode generated during Study permit form validation...
If it doesn't work, then just keep checking your mail box for updates (the mail given in application form)
The most important thing is the Port of Entry- Letter of Introduction or Approval Letter which bears your Application number and barcode, UCI no and barcode. It will be required at the Port of Entry at toronto, montreal etc for the Border security to issue you a study permit...
I would reckon to not travel without this...

midhun1234

Sep 2, 2016
hii,my name is midhun.i was able to submit the application on august 10 only due to the delayed ielts results.i appliied at the chennai vfs office.when i checked using the tracking number,its showing that visa under process.how long should i wait to know the status?the classes starts by september 15.please help.iam applying first time and i dont have a good knowledge about the processes.

Nilesh91

Sep 1, 2016
Hello Monty and everyone
Just recieved my passport and its refusal for other reason.
Please advice me for further procedure and what care should be taken while re-applying.

Rohithkm

Sep 3, 2016
Dear all,

Greetings! :(

I would like to congratulate everyone who got your visa after a long wait .
I can see few volunteers who is supporting and guiding ppl in making an wise decision, many thanks.

Here I would like to introduce myself , Rohithkm,new to the forum and here are the below details,

Medical upfront test done : 15/07/2016
Application submitted:04/08/2016 ( delay in GIC )

It's been 4weeks + now and coming 9/08/2016 is going to be 5 weeks period as per CIC processing time.

School starts : 06/09/2016 fall

Questions:

1. When would I expect the visa approval /Pp in hand ?

2.plan B - deferring the semester to the next entry. As I have deadline till 19/9/2016 to initiate the defer/refund policy from the college.

3.i am following only the vFs tracking I'd , and nothing else, even I don't know whether my medicals is passed or not , as few ppl mentioned often abt the Medicaid cleared.

friends kindly guide me in where I have to proceed and be patient .

I can see MR. monty is helping most of them here and would like to hear from him as well.

Waiting for the revert ! See ya guys ;D

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
Rohithkm said:
Dear all,

I can see few volunteers who is supporting and guiding ppl in making an wise decision, many thanks.

Here I would like to introduce myself , Rohithkm,new to the forum and here are the below details,

It's been 4weeks + now and coming 9/08/2016 is going to be 5 weeks period as per CIC processing time.

Questions:

2.plan B - deferring the semester to the next entry. As I have deadline till 19/9/2016 to initiate the defer/refund policy from the college.

3.i am following only the vFs tracking I'd , and nothing else, even I don't know whether my medicals is passed or not , as few ppl mentioned often abt the Medicaid cleared.

I can see MR. monty is helping most of them here and would like to hear from him as well.

Link your paper application online. Search the forum/google for steps. So you will know about medical passed or not. it took me 34 days for the visa approval.

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Nilesh91 said:
Hello Monty and everyone
Just recieved my passport and its refusal for other reason.
Please advice me for further procedure and what care should be taken while re-applying.

Hi Nilesh,

Sorry to hear that...I will look forward to support your re-application.
inbox Me the entire details in brief in order to further understand the reasons...

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Rohithkm said:
Dear all,

Questions:

Hey Rohit,

Thats quite an introduction, must say :)
as per the trend which is going on...Today two candidates who applied on 1st and 4th Aug got their VISA approvals.
As you have not described your academics, IELTS or program applied for, it won't be feasible to judge the reasons for delay.
Besides, you have just entered the fifth week so you can spare another week before deferring your admissions...You have enough time till 19th...
My advice is to spare all the measures of tracking medicals and application details and just be patient till you get the passport...Frankly speaking, any efforts after you submit the application will be of no use, hence, don't do much till you don't get a mail or update from HC.
You have crossed four weeks and just one more to go...So relax and keep calm...
All the Best... :)

Gold1577

Jun 23, 2016
Bangalore vfs

I have applied at Bangalore Vfs on 14th July (paper-based) got approved on 31st Aug and received passport on 2nd sept.Dont lose the hope!

hpambhar

Jul 30, 2016
MONTY39 said:
Hey Rohit,

Thats quite an introduction, must say :)
as per the trend which is going on...Today two candidates who applied on 1st and 4th Aug got their VISA approvals.
As you have not described your academics, IELTS or program applied for, it won't be feasible to judge the reasons for delay.
Besides, you have just entered the fifth week so you can spare another week before deferring your admissions...You have enough time till 19th...
My advice is to spare all the measures of tracking medicals and application details and just be patient till you get the passport...Frankly speaking, any efforts after you submit the application will be of no use, hence, don't do much till you don't get a mail or update from HC.
You have crossed four weeks and just one more to go...So relax and keep calm...
All the Best... :)

I applied on 3rd August, I still haven't gotten any reply yet. When should I expect the visa decision?

Rohithkm

Sep 3, 2016
Hi guys !

any updates for August applicants ?

Date -1st to 5th AUG

All those who applied between this dates , be in touch and update the same .

Bye 8)

Rohithkm

Sep 3, 2016
Got the mail " your application to study in Canada has been approved " ;D :eek:

Dear monty!

What's next ? What else should I expect in a day or two .

I have to book the tickets. & pack & move .

Guide me ...

yogesh83

Oct 12, 2013
Hi,My cousin has got query from CIC on "Authenticity of employment Document" last week and we are given 30 days to respond it. And Someone suggested that my cousin can withdraw his study permit application at this stage? Is it possible now? If yes, then how can we proceed with that?Will it have impact on future Canada visa application?

Thanks,
Yogesh

sgsiri

Jul 24, 2016
Hi Yogesh,

As far as I know, you CANNOT take back your study permit application at this juncture.
You need to prove your innocence. You need to prove that your cousin has not provided any fraudulent documents.
If you fail to do so, your cousin can be banned entering Canada for 5 years.
This kind of rejection will definitely affect visa applications for other countries too.
If I were you, i would do everything possible to prove that documents are legitimate.

All the best!