07-07-2020
Med's Done....
23-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2021
LANDED..........
18-09-2016
thatssopooja said:
Visa approved! Applied on 26th July SPP Paper based!
congrats

REGAL12392

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/07/2016
Med's Done....
22/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hey

In CIC profile status shows updated today really very nervous for decision :'(

hope for the best

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
sunilkumar748 said:
hi guys ,

i m basically from aviation background but as my consultants told me to apply on mechanical i applied my visa on 22nd June but i got refusal on 16th July stated :''other reasons'' . my consultancy told me that the SOP u created was not satisfying . so i reapplied on July 22nd with better SOP but i haven't received my decision yet. anybody been through this or know anything about my situations please yr advice will be useful.

thank you guys in advance. Sad
Hi Sunil,

Read your PM and the entire content you sent Me...However, your inbox is full and can't send you messages...

Jay Daryani

Aug 29, 2016
How should I view my cic account? I tried linking page to my application but I don't why it is not getting linked.. I entered all the details properly but still can't link !!! Plz help ..

Jay Daryani

Aug 29, 2016
Guys received the visa approval and passport dispatched .. Waiting for mail but I am very happy .
Special thanks to monty the hero of our forum thanks for taking out time and motivating folks. God bless you and all people waiting for confirmation just don't lose hope u will receive ur visa very soon .. God bless :)

swapnilbal

Aug 6, 2016
Guys my application status has been changed to approved last night.
Now I am waiting for their mail and passport. Donno when I will get it.

Hope for the best.
Special thanks to Monty bro.
Applied on
29th July
Got approval 1st September
Paper based

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Jay Daryani said:
Guys received the visa approval and passport dispatched .. Waiting for mail but I am very happy .
Special thanks to monty the hero of our forum thanks for taking out time and motivating folks. God bless you and all people waiting for confirmation just don't lose hope u will receive ur visa very soon .. God bless :)
Great news JD...I guess you were the most patient amongst the lot and it sure shows...
Thank you for your kind gesture and advice to all... This week has been positive so far for most of them,,,
Stay tuned...All the Best... :)

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
swapnilbal said:
Guys my application status has been changed to approved last night.
Now I am waiting for their mail and passport. Donno when I will get it.

Hope for the best.
Special thanks to Monty bro.
Applied on
29th July
Got approval 1st September
Paper based
Hey SB, superb news buddy...Another one hits the deck... :)
Maybe its three day leave for consulate and four days for VFS...So if you do not get by monday, visit VFS and produce the tracking slip along with ID credentials and collect the passport...Book your tickets first and then its party time... ;)

ramzii

Aug 30, 2016
Hello minty bro my passport is dispatched but yet not received any mail or anything from embassy I am still little bit tensed wat to do plz suggest

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
One short update for all those waiting and I am sure most of you might be unaware of this fact...
All Online applications in India are re-directed to New Delhi and processed there...
No other consulate has the feasibility to process online applications...thats why online results are faster...
Delhi has a bigger team and more experienced staff as its the HC's office and the Boss operates there... :p

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
ramzii said:
Hello minty bro my passport is dispatched but yet not received any mail or anything from embassy I am still little bit tensed wat to do plz suggest
Where did you apply from and where has been the dispatch from? Assuming its blore, just wait till tomorrow as blue dart operates on saturday...
If you want to track the actual status,,,visit their website...cheers...
All the Best... :)