22-07-2016
Med's Done....
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
soon!
Mohit0309 said:
ypeeee! i got visa approval today applied on 13th july after 4 weeks.
Mohit0309,

Congrats! All the best with your life in Canada!

Zeeshan1995

Aug 10, 2016
Congrats mohit ur approval made me happy and gave a positive kick as i have applied on 12 july from ahemdabad under spp but still processing at banglore.

Atleast its good to hear that banglore vfs is still alive....
:)

Juglaw

Jul 20, 2015
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
soon!
MONTY39 said:
VFS doesn't have any updates. Bangalore has lesser staff compared to Delhi and has got more Visa application flowing from almost all parts of South, West, Central and East India. You may raise case specific query on CIC or write to the Bangalore consulate directly if you have passed the 5 week processing time. VISA process follows a tough scrutiny and precise protocol. Even if timelines have exceeded they will adhere to the strict process without skipping any steps. During the final decision, the Visa officer makes a summary of details highlighting all the major concerns in case of refusals. A detailed report is updated on the unique application number and passport number which is universally accessible by Consulates from any country just by entering the passport number. Although, only a two liner or short brief is given to the candidate as a refusal reason, there is a whole summary maintained with them which is further accessed for TRV, PNP, PR, OWP or SV.
In case of Positive VISA approvals, an entire summary of Candidate's purpose of stay, time of stay, location, College/University etc etc is maintained. Once you reach Canada, you may have to constantly update SSN, SIN, addresses etc to the high commission.
For all the delayed cases, the time taken to verify your information is taking longer than usual due to subjective reasons.

Stay Positive and Hope for Best.
Hope this answers...
MONTY39, Thanks for your positive and useful message. :)

g22

Star Member
Aug 3, 2016
chanitpa said:
CONGRATS,

I TOO APPLIED ON SAME DATE, OFFLINE, VFS SHOWS SAME STATUS :(
Hi chantipa,

Hope for the Best.
You might also get visa today.

I applied under non-spp at 15th July.
Me too getting some confidence that we will get our final decision by next week.

hir3

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Mohit0309 said:
ypeeee! i got visa approval today applied on 13th july after 4 weeks.
Ohh congratulations!

Seems they are processing college application faster.

Applied on 8th july under university. Still waiting. This delay is frustrating!