28/07/2016
Med's Done....
22/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
pavanrao said:
Applied on July 26th from Hyderabad till now no updates just medicals passed on 12th Aug hope for the best
tomorrow will be your day, don't worry mate.
you are near to the decision

pavanrao

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2016
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hope soon
Nishanthjustus said:
Applied on 25th via Chennai vfs.. Processed at banglore visa office.. Today received approved message in cic account thank god for relieving all those frustration of waiting..
Hello nishanthjustus, did you got any update mail before approval letter received or else you just checked your cic account you got the approval message in it

pavanrao

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2016
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hope soon
REGAL12392 said:
tomorrow will be your day, don't worry mate.
you are near to the decision
Hope so @regal12392 all the best guys

Aug 25, 2016
pavanrao said:
Hello nishanthjustus, did you got any update mail before approval letter received or else you just checked your cic account you got the approval message in it
I didn't not receive any update.. I checked in my cic and download the visa approval mail from my account

Aug 25, 2016
parth00999900_patel said:
guys i received an email before 2hr that your cic a/c is updated but no updates when i check my cic a/c...
i m worried ....
do not worry buddy! i recieved the same kind of mail on sunday and there is no message in my cic account, yet today i recieved the aprroved message! nothing to worry keep calm

Juglaw

Jul 20, 2015
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
soon!
parth00999900_patel said:
guys i received an email before 2hr that your cic a/c is updated but no updates when i check my cic a/c...
i m worried ....
Hello All,

I got similar message on 27th August and did not find any changes in my account.
However, I received a message today 30th August with subject -- You have a new message in your account for application:XXXXX
I checked my account and

I got my visa approval. In the messages the approval letter was attached as a PDF.

Hope this helps! Good luck and stay positive! Thank you all for your wishes!

yogesh83

Oct 12, 2013
Hi, All!

My cousin has got a below paper from AHMD VFS for his study permit that he applied on 11th July with paper application.

Dear xxxxxx,

This refers to your application for Temporary Residence. Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Section 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of IRPA.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of IRPA which states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Specifically, I have concerns about the authenticity with employment document, with X XXX , as it was verified and confirmed to be containing inaccurate and fradultantent information.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of IRPA. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five (5) years according to section 40(2)(a).

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond by using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence. If responding by email, please scan and attach all documents (in PDF format) to your email and indicate your file number in the subject line of your email.

If you do not respond to this request within thirty (30) days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Please let me know how can we respond to that. I have checked with the company but they said that CIC has not contacted them for verification. How CIC may have contacted them?

Thanks,

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Jay Daryani said:
Hello mr MONTY39. I had applied on 27th July 2016 paper submission via Mumbai vfs to the Bangalore visa office. It has passed 4 weeks but I didn't get any update. I also emailed my concern to the Bangalore branch but I didn't get any revert. Are all the results out or just when shall the results come out ? . I have my college starting on 7th September. Thanks in advance. Ur reply will be highly appreciated.
Did you mail bangalore VFS or consulate? Most of the results are out for candidates between 22nd to 28th July.
VFS will respond within one working day and consulate responds within 10-15 working days from the date of your email.
If you are lucky, you might get immediate response but thats subjective.
hopefully your results should be declared within this week unless your application is on hold for xyz reasons.
All the Best.

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Jay Daryani said:
What could be the subjective reasons ? Will there be any update about them?
Subjective reasons are case pertaining:- For example, if your bank hasn't responded to the embassy on your financial verification or you have withdrawn the disclosed funds from the dedicated funds for study etc etc.

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Juglaw said:
Hello All,

I have got visa approval! Just received the email. :)
I thank you all on this forum.
A special note of thanks to Monty39 for the useful, often motivating messages.

I am hoping I can make it for this term in time.

I wish you all - All the very best in life.

Good luck!
Hey Jugs, Cheers buddy...Thank you for your appreciation and glad you made it through :)
I am sure the wait was worth...
All the Very Best... :)

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
yogesh83 said:
Hi, All!

My cousin has got a below paper from AHMD VFS for his study permit that he applied on 11th July with paper application.

Dear xxxxxx,

This refers to your application for Temporary Residence. Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Section 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of IRPA.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of IRPA which states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Specifically, I have concerns about the authenticity with employment document, with X XXX , as it was verified and confirmed to be containing inaccurate and fradultantent information.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of IRPA. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five (5) years according to section 40(2)(a).

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond by using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence. If responding by email, please scan and attach all documents (in PDF format) to your email and indicate your file number in the subject line of your email.

If you do not respond to this request within thirty (30) days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Please let me know how can we respond to that. I have checked with the company but they said that CIC has not contacted them for verification. How CIC may have contacted them?

Thanks,
It appears that CIC has found your cousin's documents fraudulent and not authenticated.
At the moment, his application is on hold and they require proof of authenticity of the documents.
CIC does background verification by personal visits, calling or by their sources. In your cousin's case, either documents are not validated or the company must have provided wrong info.
Once you submit your explanatory letter with valid proof, then they will re-assess all the information and thoroughly scrutinize your proofs. This might take anywhere between 2-3weeks.
If again they are not convinced, they might refuse your cousin's application and ban him from entering canada permanently(they say five years but after that even tourist visa is difficult to obtain)

The protocol is as follows:

16 (1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

He may have to appear for face to face examination with the Canadian Intelligence Security Board.

Do let Me know in case you need further info. Ensure you provide genuine info or it will hamper your cousin's career for any other country as well.

Chichu456

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancour
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2019
AOR Received.
02-12-1991
Med's Request
07-07-2020
Med's Done....
23-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2021
LANDED..........
18-09-2016
I have applied on July 21 at Bangalore VFS (offline under SPP.

Still haven't got any update. Kindly advice..!!

I don't know what to do.. ??? ???

Orientation class started yesterday :'(