+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangladeshi Student's help desk - বাংলাদেশী ছাত্র হেল্প ডেস্ক (Study in Canada)

arifuzzaman

Nov 26, 2015
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2016
IELTS Request
24-02-2016
For getting your visa, you should have:-

- Letter of Acceptance ( LoC )
- IELTS ( min. 6.5 )
- Admission Kits and full financial support

arifuzzaman

Nov 26, 2015
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2016
IELTS Request
24-02-2016
VFS Canada Contact Information for Bangladeshi Student

VFS Help Line Phone Number ( Bangladesh) +88 09606 777 888 | Email: info.canadabd@vfshelpline.com
Days of Operation । কার্যক্রমের সময়

VFS CANADA are open from Sunday –Thursday (excluding declared holidays) | অফিস খোলা রবিবার থেকে বৃহস্পতিবার (ঘোষিত ছুটির দিন ব্যতীত)

Hours of operation CVAC Opening time: 09:00 – 17:00
Application Submission: 09:00 – 17:00
Passport Collection: 15:00 – 17:00

কানাডা ভিসা আবেদন কেন্দ্র সময়সূচী: সকাল ৯.০০ টা থেকে বিকাল ৫.০০টা
আবেদনপত্র জমাদান: সকাল ৯.০০ টা থেকে বিকাল ৫.০০টা
পাসপোর্ট সংগ্রহ সময়: বিকাল ৩.০০ টা থেকে বিকাল ৫.০০টা

Helpline number: +88 09606 777 888 (09:00 – 17:00) | হেল্পলাইন: +৮৮ ০৯৬০৬ ৭৭৭ ৮৮৮ (সকাল ৯.০০ টা থেকে বিকাল ৫.০০টা)

Helpline email: info.canadabd@vfshelpline.com

To chat with VFS Canada representatives, please click here.

Note: Please do not include any personal information in E-mails, SMS text messages or any other non-secure form of electronic communication.

Dhaka | ঢাকা
Address:
VFS Canada Application Centre-Dhaka
4th Floor, Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90,
North Gulshan Avenue , Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh:

অফিস ঠিকানা::
ভিএফএস কানাডা ভিসা আবেদন কেন্দ্র-ঢাকা
৫ম তলা, ডেল্টা টাওয়ার, প্লট-৩৭, রোড-৯০,
নর্থ গুলশান এভিনিউ, গুলশান-২, ঢাকা-১২১২, বাংলাদেশ:

Chittagong । চট্রগ্রাম
Address
VFS Canada Application Centre-Chittagong
House # 38,
Chamber House, 4th Floor
Agrabad, Chittagong-4100
Bangladesh

ভিএফএস কানাডা ভিসা আবেদন কেন্দ্র-চট্টগ্রাম বাড়ী নং-৩৮
চেম্বার হাউজ, ৫ম তলা
আগ্রাবাদ, চট্টগ্রাম-৪১০০
বাংলাদেশ

Sylhet । সিলেট

Address
Canada Visa Application Centre - Sylhet
7th Floor, Nirvana Inn, Mirza Jungle Road,
Ramerdhigir par, Sylhet-3100, Bangladesh

ভিএফএস কানাডা ভিসা আবেদন কেন্দ্র-সিলেট ৮ম তলা, নিরবানা ইন, মিজাজাঙ্গাল রোড
রামেরদিঘীর পার, সিলেট-৩১০০, বাংলাদেশ

Source : VFS Global English | বাংলা

arifuzzaman

Nov 26, 2015
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2016
IELTS Request
24-02-2016
Pay your study permit (including extensions) fee – Bangladesh

Study Permits – Fees

Application $CAD BDT

Study permit 150 8,610

Citizens of certain countries and territories have to give their biometrics (fingerprints and photograph) when they apply for a visitor visa, study permit, or work permit. Find out if you need to give biometrics

Bio-metrics (if required) – Fees

Application $CAD BDT

Individual 85 4,880
Family 170 9,760
Group of entertainers – 3 or more 255 14,640

Note: The biometrics fee covers the cost of collecting fingerprints and a digital photo. It also covers the VAC core services for clients that submitted their application through a VAC.

Core services includes application completeness checks, transmission of applications to the visa office, transporting supporting documents as well as passports to and from the visa office and online application tracking services.

Before you pay

You must include with your application payment or proof of payment (e.g. receipt, bank draft)
If your application is received without the correct processing fee, it will be returned without processing.
When your fee has been paid and processed, keep this receipt for your records.
Processing fees are non-refundable regardless of the outcome.
Fees are subject to change without notice.
Banks may add a service charge.

You are responsible for any costs associated with the return of:
file processing fee and/or related documents sent in by error.

Visa offices cannot accept:
receipts for fees paid in Canada;
personal cheques;
Never send cash by post.

arifuzzaman

Nov 26, 2015
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2016
IELTS Request
24-02-2016
Frequently Asked Questions | বারবার জানতে চাওয়া প্রশ্নসমূহ

Frequently Asked Questions - Visa Application Centre

What is a Visa Application Centre (CVAC)?

Canada Visa Application Centres have been established to provide administrative support to its clients for the successful submission of applications for all temporary resident categories (visitor visas, study and work permits) and travel document applications to the offices of Citizenship and Immigration Canada around the world.

Who is the CVAC contractor in Bangladesh?

VFS Global is the private company authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to operate the Canada Visa Application Centre in Bangladesh.

Application Process

Where do I submit my visa application?

You may deposit your application at the Canada Visa Application Centre. Applications may also be submitted to CIC by using CIC’s online application system (E-Apps).

Can someone else submit the application on my behalf?

You may appoint a representative to deposit your application on your behalf. To do so please complete the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form.. If you need to give your Biometrics, then you have to present physically at Canada visa application centre.

What will happen after I submit my application?

Once you deposit your application at the Visa Application Centre, the VAC staff will perform a completeness check based on CIC requirements and will then submit your application on your behalf on the following business day.

Once the Visa Office has assessed your application they will make a decision and affix a visa counterfoil in your passport or otherwise issue you with a letter explaining why a visa could not be granted.

The Visa Office will then securely return your passport to the Visa Application Centre who will inform you via your preferred method of communication. An update will also be provided on the Online Application Tracking System, that your passport is ready to be returned. You may then come to the Visa Application Centre to retrieve your passport.

What type of visa do I require?

The type of visa you require depends upon the purpose of your trip to Canada. For further information on visa types please consult the extensive information contained on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website.

How can I track the status of my application?

The status of your application can easily be tracked by clicking on the “Track Your Application” tab on the left of this page.

How can I retrieve my passport?

To retrieve your passport (s), you have the choice of;
Picking up the passport in person from the CVAC,

What documentation do I need to retrieve my passport?

If you are retrieving your passport in person, you must bring with you:
The application checklist provided to you by VFS Global when you deposited your application at the Visa Application Centre
Your original National ID card or other official proof of identification containing a photograph
A copy of your photographic ID

How long will the application process take?

For the most recent application processing times, please visit the local Visa Office website. Please refer to our “Useful And Important Links” tab on the left of this page for the website address.

Will I be required to attend an interview at the Visa Office?

Citizenship and Immigration Canada may require you to attend an interview at the Visa Office. The Visa Application Centre will contact you, or you might be contacted directly by the Visa Office and you will also be notified by an update on the Online Application Tracking System.

Who can I contact for further information?

You may contact the call center operated by the Visa Application Centre (please refer to the Contact Us tab on the left of this page), or alternatively visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website.

What additional services are available to me?

The VAC provides a variety of additional services for your convenience and ease of application such as photocopying, courier, assisted data entry (assistance with completing the forms), among others. For complete details and prices please refer to the “Services and Service Charge Schedule” tab on the left.

I am planning to go to Canada to study for less than six months but might want to extend my studies. What type of application should I submit?

Please refer to:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-who.asp

Documentation

What documents do I need for my visa application?

The documents required depend upon your purpose of travel. Please refer to this page “Prepare your Application” and follow the applicable links provided there, or visit the website of Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Can the Visa Office ask me to provide additional documents or information?

Yes, The Visa Office may require you to submit additional documentation. An update will be made on the Online Application Tracking System and will be followed up with an email to ensure you have received the instructions. You will then be asked to submit the additional documentation to the Visa Application Centre who will then submit it to the Visa Office on your behalf.

I would like to go to Canada as a student. What are the funding requirements?

The funding requirements for students depend, among other factors, upon your intended length of stay in Canada. We recommend that you consult the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website for the latest information and ensure that your documents satisfy these criteria when depositing your application at the Visa Application Centre in Almaty.

If you are a student destined to the Province of Quebec, you should also review the information on the Immigration-Quebec website.

বারবার জানতে চাওয়া প্রশ্নসমূহ

ভিসা আবেদন কেন্দ্র কি (VAC)?

বিশ্বব্যাপী কানাডার অধিবাসী ও অভিবাসন অফিসে সকল অস্থায়ী অভিবাসন শ্রেনীর (দর্শনার্থী ভিসা, শিক্ষা ও কাজের অনুমতি ভিসা) ভিসা আবেদনপত্র এবং ভ্রমনের কাগজপত্র সঠিকভাবে জমা দানের লক্ষ্যে প্রশাসনিক সহযোগিতা প্রদানের জন্য ভিসা আবেদন কেন্দ্র প্রতিষ্ঠিত হয়েছে।

বাংলাদেশে ভিসা আবেদন কেন্দ্র (VAC) এর নিয়ন্ত্রক কে?

ভিএফএস গ্লোবাল হচ্ছে কানাডার অধিবাসী ও অভিবাসন অফিস হতে অনুমতি প্রাপ্ত ভিসা আবেদন কেন্দ্র যারা বাংলাদেশে (ঢাকা, চট্টগ্রাম ও সিলেট) তাদের কার্যক্রম পরিচালনা করবে।.

আমি আমার ভিসা আবেদনপত্র কোথায় জমা দেব?

আপনি আপনার আবেদনপত্র ভিসা আবেদন কেন্দ্রে (VAC) জমা দিতে পারেন। আবেদনপত্র সরাসরি সিআইসি (CIC) অথবা কানাডার কোন ভিসা অফিসে অথবা সিআইসি এর অনলাইন আবেদন প্রক্রিয়ার (E-Apps) মাধ্যমেও জমা দেয়া যাবে।

আমার পরিবর্তে কি অন্য কেউ আবেদনপত্র জমা দিতে পারবে?

আপনার পরিবর্তে আবেদনপত্র জমা দেয়ার জন্য আপনি আপনার প্রতিনিধি নিয়োগ দিতে পারেন। তবে তার জন্য দয়া করে প্রতিনিধি ফরম পূরণ করুন [IMM 5476]|

১১ ডিসেম্বর ২০১৩ থেকে, বাংলাদেশের নাগরিক যাদের বয়স ১৪ থেকে ৭৯ এবং ভ্রমন, শিক্ষা অনুমতি ও চাকুরি অনুমতি্র জন্য আবেদন করবেন তাদের সবাইকে বাধ্যতামূলক নিজে উপস্থিত থেকে বায়োমেট্রিক্স (আঙ্গুলের ছাপ ও ছবি) দিতে হবে। ২৯টি দেশ এবং একটা অঞ্চলের জন্য এটা প্রযোজ্য।আপনার জন্য বায়োমেট্রিক্স প্রদানের প্রয়োজন আছে কিনা জানুন।

আবেদনপত্র জমা দেয়ার পর কি ঘটবে?

যখন আপনি আপনার আবেদনপত্র ভিসা আবেদন কেন্দ্রে জমা দিবেন, তখন ভিসা আবেদন কেন্দ্রে (VAC) এর কর্মীবৃন্দ সিআইসি এর নিয়মানুয়ায়ী আবেদনপত্রখানা নিরীক্ষা পূর্বক আপনার প্রতিনিধি হিসাবে জমা দিবেন (অফিস খোলার দিনগুলিতে)।

এরপর ভিসা অফিস আপনার আবেদনপত্র নিরীক্ষণ পূর্বক একটি সিদ্ধান্তে উপনীত হবেন এবং আপনার পাসপোর্ট এ ভিসা সংযুক্তকারী সীল প্রদান করবেন অথবা কেন আপনাকে ভিসা প্রদান করা যাচ্ছে না তার কারণ বর্ণনা পূবর্ক একখানা পত্র সংযুক্ত করবেন।

অতপর ভিসা অফিস নিরাপত্তার সাথে আপনার পাসপোর্ট ভিসা আবেদন সেন্টারে ফেরত পাঠাবে যা আপনার অনুমোদিত যোগাযোগের মাধ্যমের মাধ্যমে আপনাকে অবহিত করা হবে এবং একই তথ্য অনলাইন আবেদনপত্র সনাক্তকরণ সিস্টেমেও প্রদান করা হবে যে, আপনার পাসপোর্ট ফেরত পাঠানোর জন্য প্রস্তুত। তখন আপনি আপনার পাসপোর্ট সংগ্রহ করার জন্য ভিসা আবেদন সেন্টারে আসতে পারবেন।

আমার কি ধরনের ভিসা প্রয়োজন?

কানাডায় আপনি কি প্রয়োজনে যেতে চাচ্ছেন তার উপর আপনার ভিসার ধরন নির্ভর করবে। ভিসার ধরন জানার জন্য দয়া করে কানাডার অধিবাসি ও অভিবাসন এর ওয়েবসাইট পরিদর্শন করতে পারেন।

কিভাবে আমি আমার আবেদনপত্রের অবস্থা জানতে পারি?

আবেদনপত্রের অবস্থা সহজে জানার জন্য ওয়েব সাইটের উপরে “প্রক্রিয়াধীন আবেদনপত্রের অনুসন্ধান” ট্যাবে যেতে পারেন।

কিভাবে আমার পাসপোর্ট সংগ্রহ করতে পারি?

আপনার পাসপোর্ট ফেরতের জন্য আপনি নিম্মোক্ত যে কোন উপায় বেছে নিতে পারেন:
ভিএফএস থেকে নিজে উপস্থিত হয়ে পাসপোর্ট উঠানো যাবে।

পাসপোর্ট সংগ্রহ করার জন্য আমার কি কাগজপত্র সঙ্গে আনতে হবে?

সরাসরি আপনি নিজে পাসপোর্ট সংগ্রহ করতে আসলে, অবশ্যই আপনাকে সঙ্গে আনতে হবে:
ভিএফএস গ্লোবাল ভিসা আবেদন কেন্দ্রে আবেদনপত্র জমা দেয়ার সময় আপনাকে যে জমার রশিদ প্রদান করে ছিল সেটা প্রদর্শন করতে হবে।
আপনার মূল জাতীয় পরিচয়পত্র অথবা অন্য যেকোন ছবি সম্বলিত পরিচয়পত্র।
ছবি সম্বলিত পরিচয়পত্রের একখানা ফটোকপি।

আবেদন প্রক্রিয়ায় কত সময় লাগবে?

সর্বশেষ আবেদন প্রক্রিয়ার সময় জানার জন্য দয়া করে স্থানীয় ভিসা অফিসের ওয়েবসাইট ভিজিট করুন। দয়া করে ওয়েবসাইটের "প্রয়োজনীয় ও গুরুত্বপূর্ণ ওয়েবসাইট এর লিংক" ট্যাবে ক্লিক করুন।

ভিসা অফিসে কি আমাকে কোন সাক্ষাতকার দিতে হবে?

কানাডা অধিবাসি ও অভিবাসন এর ভিসা অফিসে আপনাকে উপস্থিত হয়ে সাক্ষাতকার দিতে হতে পারে। তার জন্য ভিসা আবেদন কেন্দ্র আপনার সাথে যোগাযোগ করতে পারে অথবা সরাসরি ভিসা অফিস আপনার সাথে যোগাযোগ করতে পারে এবং অনলাইন আবেদনপত্র সনাক্তকরণ প্রক্রিয়ায়ও আপনাকে অবহিত করা হবে।

পরবর্তী তথ্যের জন্য আমি কার সাথে যোগাযোগ করতে পারি?

আপনি ভিসা আবেদন সেন্টার দ্বারা পরিচালিত কল সেন্টার এ যোগাযোগ করতে পারেন (দয়া করে আমাদের ওয়েবসাইটের সিটিজেনশীপ এন্ড ইমিগ্রেশন কানাডার ওয়েবসাইট ট্যাবে যান) অথবা কানাডা অধিবাসি ও অভিবাসন কার্যালয়ের ওয়েবসাইট ভিজিট করতে পারেন।

আর কি কি অতিরিক্ত সার্ভিস আপনারা দিয়ে থাকেন?

ভিসা আবেদন কেন্দ্র (VAC) আরও অনেক সার্ভিস যেমন- ফটোকপি, ফরম পূরণ এ সহযোগিতাসহ বিভিন্ন সার্ভিস প্রদান করে থাকে। সার্ভিস চার্জ ও পূর্ণ তথ্যের জন্য উপরে “সেবা এবং সেবামুল্যের তালিকা” ট্যাবে যেতে পারেন।

আমি কানাডায় পড়াশোনার জন্য নিম্নে ছয় মাসের ভিসার জন্য আবেদন করতে চাই। কিন্তু আমার পড়াশোনার সময় বৃদ্ধিও করতে হতে পারে। এখন আমি কি ধরনের ভিসার জন্য আবেদন করতে পারি?

দয়া করে এই ঠিকানায় যোগাযোগ করুন- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-who.asp

আমার ভিসা আবেদনের জন্য কি কি কাগজপত্র প্রয়োজন?

আপনার ভ্রমনের ধরনের উপর আপনার কাগজপত্র নির্ভর করে। দয়া করে উপরে “ভিসার ধরন” ট্যাবে দেখতে পারেন এবং সেখানে প্রদত্ত প্রযোজ্য লিংক এ যেতে পারেন অথবা কানাডা অধিবাসি ও অভিবাসন কার্যালয়ের ওয়েবসাইট ভিজিট করতে পারেন।

ভিসা অফিস কি আমার কাছে অতিরিক্ত কাগজপত্র বা তথ্য চাইতে পারে?

হ্যাঁ, ভিসা অফিস আপনাকে অতিরিক্ত তথ্য বা কাগজপত্র প্রদানের কথা বলতে পারে। ভিসা আবেদনপত্র সনাক্তকরণ সিস্টেমে এই তথ্য প্রদান করা হবে এবং ইমেইল এর মাধ্যমে নিশ্চিত করা হবে যে আপনি সকল নির্দেশনা পেয়েছেন। অতপর উক্ত তথ্য বা কাগজপত্র ভিসা আবেদন কেন্দ্রে জমা দেয়ার জন্য আপনাকে বলা হবে যা, পরবর্তীতে আপনার হয়ে ভিসা অফিসে প্রেরণ করা হবে।

আমি ছাত্র হিসাবে কানাডায় যেতে আগ্রহী। খরচ কি পরিমাণ দরকার পড়বে ?

ছাত্র হিসাবে কানাডায় যাওয়ার জন্য খরচের পরিমাণ অনেক কিছুর উপর নির্ভর করবে, আপনি কানাডায় কত দিন থাকছেন তার উপরও নির্ভর করবে। আপনার জন্য পরামর্শ হলো আপনি কানাডা অধিবাসি ও অভিবাসন কার্যালয়ের ওয়েবসাইট এর সর্বশেষ তথ্য পরিদর্শন করুন এবং আপনি যখন ভিসা আবেদন কেন্দ্রে আপনার আবেদনপত্র জমা দিবেন তখন অবশ্যই নিশ্চিত হউন যে, আপনার সকল কাগজপত্র উক্ত শর্ত পুরণ করছে।

আপনি যদি কিউবেক রাজ্যের কোন ছাত্র হতে চান, তাহলে আপনার উচিত অবশ্যই ইমিগ্রেশন কিউবেক ওয়েবসাইট এ তথ্য জেনে নেওয়া।

Source : VFS Global English | বাংলা

arifuzzaman

Nov 26, 2015
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2016
IELTS Request
24-02-2016
Important forms for Bangladeshi Student|বাংলাদেশী স্টুডেন্টদের প্রয়োজনীয় &#

This application package is for applicants in Bangladesh:

* Document checklist [IMM 5483] (PDF, 196.02 KB) May 2014
* Visa office instructions – Study [IMM 5850] (PDF, 353.25 KB) September 2015
* Application for a Study Permit Made Outside of Canada [IMM 1294] (PDF, 437.25 KB) April 2015
* Family Information [IMM 5645] (PDF, 68.71 KB) September 2010
* Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 651.79 KB) April 2015
* Custodian Declaration [IMM 5646] (PDF, 1.07 MB) January 2015
* Visa application photograph specifications
* Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 663.87 KB) June 2015

Everyone must fill out and sign their own form, including those travelling as a family. If you are under the age of 18, your parent or guardian must sign your form.

Source : CIC

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
Hi sir

I am a prospective graduate student and I was accepted by the university for fall 2016 with full financial support. I did not appear any Language exam like IELTS because i got waiver from university. Do I need the complete my IELTS exam for study permit application.

waiting for you kind advice.